new guy

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls new guy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    topgun
    Participant

Hello everyone,
        My name is rich oetzel grew up in harriman ny grad. 1972 race few times at dover 1970 mach 1 351C RAN G/S AUTO
        Loved the track had fun I Went to first reunion at island also made it to this yrs I had the 68 ranchero with blower called topgun had car since 1980 and this was first time at track!! had a ball thanks to all
        rich topgun oetzel

thekidd312

rich welcome to board. know your car well have met you back when i found and ran tri state car club. im a ford guy if not run mopars. see you at the drags billy the kidd bender

dino
            Keymaster

Hey rich….Welcome to the forum …car is a great original in the tradition of personal Hot Rod expression ….Found this to remind the guys. Question Rich…who was posting as ford88 ? You?

Attachments:

topgun
                Participant

hello
                    ford88 is my brother he is on computer more than me and we were thrashing to get car done for reunion he is the one that pushed me to get car done and run it at reunion and i am glad he did
                    rich

dino
                    Keymaster

I see 😉 ….your Pit Spot at Lebanon is marked out for the 3rd Annual ! …Bring the boys in from your area!(Tri-state)…If we have enough bail money (V-Bob) we’ll be Ok .!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.