new guy

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls new guy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cullyflower

Great Site! Visited Dover several times over the years. I to
        was a professional spectator traveled to races all over the
        eastcoast.

storm-king

Welcome aboard! Got any old pics?

dino
            Keymaster

hey Cully…Welcome! first : where’d ya get that wacko user name ? Hope ya had your camera at Dover …we have a crankin Photo section (Plus the big ODF gallery), and did you happen to take/or know of old movie footage ? We need as much as we can gather for our new Video project.

cullyflower

Hi Dino I got my wacko name from my wacko racing buddies. When
                    I started racing at Cecil County Dragway in 1964 I was Charlie
                    Flower. They came up with (you cant get ahead of Cully
                    Flower). The name has stuck for a lot of years. As for taking
                    pictures I took pictures at every track I went to. Last year
                    I sold most of my collection that I had saved over the years.
                    Most of the pictures I took in the pits or in the staging lanes
                    so now I have a lot of pictures that I am not sure where I
                    took them. Today I pulled out a box and on top is a picture
                    of the Speed Parts Center altered. I will post some pictures
                    soon as I get it figured out what to do as it will be my first
                    attempt.

dino
                    Keymaster

Got any Shots of that Car you raced? What kind, Class, times? Plenty of help here posting Photos…Biggest mistake is Wrong size or DPI…the guys can help…just ask, PM or e-mail them …need a scanner though for old prints. If in doubt send snail-mail -we scan & send back same day OR send as E-mail attachment …easy !

cullyflower

Hi Dino Started out with a 55 Chevy 2dr. wagon ran D/MP street car
                            playing with real race cars. Next 57 chevy glass tilt front end
                            396 4speed. Got it into the 11’s drove it on street too. Local
                            police really admired it. Stopped it a lot. Have pictures to
                            send.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.