New guy, Doug from Connecticut

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls New guy, Doug from Connecticut

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    dugbred

I love this web site. I have a ’32 Ford hot rod that I’m working on, it’s a street car. Back in ’84 I ran my ’39 Plymouth Pick-up at Connecticut International Raceway, and won my class. Best day of my life! I’ll be back often, to this site, to see what’s new.

34gasser-65awb

Where in CT Doug?

dugbred

I live in Durham, and work in North Branford.

vbob
                Participant

Hey Dough, who’s selling the green Chevy pickup truck on the main streetin Durham??
                    I went through there today, wed.oct.1st and it has $5,000 on the windshield.Ithink it’s a 53???

‘V’Bob

dugbred

I don’t know anything about the truck for sale. I’d go look at it, but my wife might not appreiciate that. Usually if I look at something for sale, I buy it. 😀

cyv
                            quote video Bob:

Hey Dough, who’s selling the green Chevy pickup truck on the main streetin Durham??
                            I went through there today, wed.oct.1st and it has $5,000 on the windshield.Ithink it’s a 53???

‘V’Bob

Hey Bob, did you see the Studebaker pickup on Rt 17, Durham? Solid. Needs paint and finishing, has a camaro sub-frame in it. He’s looking for 5K. Nice project.

cyv
                                quote dugbred:

I live in Durham, and work in North Branford.

Hey Doug, you probably drive right by my place on 17. just over the line next to old store. Car trailer in driveway. Green house. If I’m there, the door is open and you can see the Willys. Stop in and say hi. The ’32 looks good in your pix.
                                You probably saw my neighbor at CT back then. We used to campaign a ’67 Camaro, early style paint, black with metalflake and the center of the panels were white with spiderwebbing. Something Dino would’ve liked.
                                Cy

dugbred

Hey CyV, I’ve been by your place, and seen the Willy’s there. Looks great driving by. I usually go down route 77 to work, so I don’t go by your place very often, but next time I do, if the door is open I really would like to see the Willys.

vbob
                                    Participant

Cy, You doing The valley tomorrow???
                                        Be way Kool to get the 2 Willys’s ta run together!!!

‘V’Bob

cyv

No. Unfortunately I’m working. Was going last week till it rained….
                                            Good luck to you guys! Are you going to Atco?

cyv
                                                quote dugbred:

Hey CyV, I’ve been by your place, and seen the Willy’s there. Looks great driving by. I usually go down route 77 to work, so I don’t go by your place very often, but next time I do, if the door is open I really would like to see the Willys.

Sounds good Doug.

maso
                                                Participant

C’mon…

Post a picture of that Willys right here…

We all want to see that too…

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Here…Your’e driving me nuts …now go to link on homepage (Reunion Photos)See the video and BOTH photo gallerys !

Attachments:

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.