New Guy-GIRL…?

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls New Guy-GIRL…?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Maybe some connection to a certin Alcohol Funny car from Ct. ….Maybe -Huh? Huh?

bonnie-ferro

Yes related to tafc driver Mickey Ferro! Great web site. Mickey used to race at dover in the early 70’s! And is still racing
            Alot of great times and memories at Dover Drag Strip

dino
            Keymaster

Welcome aboard ! …Always looking for the female perspective. a bunch here already. Always looking for photos of the 70’s at Dover …few and hard to find….it the family scapebook .

bonnie-ferro

Not to many pictures from Dover:( We used to go with tools in hand, not camera’s…Mickey’s 1st win was at Dover, driving his aunts 69 Lemans….We used the car for transportation, and ended up racing it…And we won…instead of the trophy, we took the $15.00 win money, bought some beer, and shared it with everyone that was with us..Should have taken the trophy, young and reckless I guess we were….
                    Well today, there is $$ and trophies, and Mickey is doing great..Getting ready for Indy..
                    and yes we are related, I am Mickeys wife, Bonnie and we both sit and look over this web site..It is a great site,,thanks for the welcome wagon 🙂

frank-j-majauskas
                    Participant

Hi Bonnie, Welcome to our sit. Good to see old pictures and hear the old stories.
                        We all did pretty much the same thing back in those days. 🙂 I know a good friend
                        of your husband. Rich Criscione from Bethlehem, CT. Every time we run into each
                        other, we talk about how Mickey’s doing. Hope to hear more from you on the site.
                        Frank…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.