New Guy Here

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls New Guy Here

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    hemiman-1999

Hi My Name is Bruce I joined recently this is a great site. I am a huge fan of early drag racing I am in the midwest just outside of Chicago in the town of Rockford Illinois. One of the reasons I am looking for drag sites is I am with Decals By Lucas we make decals for models and we are always looking for new items to do and I have already seen many on here, that we will be trying to contact people to get permission. I already have one that’s the “Baby Cakes” Willys it will be on a decal sheet soon. Thank you Pete. Well Take Care Everyone..It’s Nice being here..

dino
        Keymaster

Ok Bruce …Don’t be shy…we even have a “Forum Members Business news’ topic …Use it ..OH, Guys
            Heres the decal website;
            http://www.decalsbylucas.com/Home.html

E-mail me a phone number…Got some “Ideas” 😎 Can supply you camera ready Art or Eps. files of “things’ …me beingyhe official “artist in residence” and they all said…”here he goes agian”
            dino@doverdragstrip.com

hemiman-1999

Thanks I will use it. I would like to also say anyone out there that has or had a Full bodied Drag car that ran before 1972 and would like to see us do model car decals for it Please send pics and we will do what we can to make decals for it so model builders all over the world can build one we have dealers in Europe and other countries as well as several right here plus anyone can order right from our website. You know its strange but these “Local Cars” do very well model builders from that cars area remember the cars and love doing a model from there own area..Thanks and thanks for keeping the past alive with this site..

dino
                Keymaster

Bruce …4000 photos in ODF galleries ! plus when you’re logged in you can View ALL the submitted phots in The ‘Mutl-Mrdia ‘;forum hesding…quit a lot of history there …OF NOTE …The Die Cast made of the “Black Arrow” is AND Isn’t That accurate…We have More Photos than ANY source on the car in ALL its lettering layouts. The Glean dealershipon the top of the rear quarter and DOVER DRAG STRIP on lower section …My Favorite. Being a lettering guy myself …some of my stuff duplicated would be cool. Paul Bayarinas doesn’t know it TIL NOW …that Im’ doing an updated lettering job for his willys ( see home page),,,and will will send you accurate art to reproduce it …Surprise Paul!

dino
                    Keymaster

here is my phone number 815-298-2288 call anytime leave a message if I don’t answer and I will get back to you as soon as I can..Thanks and have a great day.

Bruce Sadewater
                        Rockford Illinois

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.