New Member- crew at Dover 67 -68 BB/G

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls New Member- crew at Dover 67 -68 BB/G

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ttracing

Hi All

Was crew on 40 Ford BB/G Blown 392 in 67 Walling Witch Orange

In 68 we switched to a 40 Willys Pickup Still blown 392 ran as Jersey Enginering

owner was “Jersey” Ralph Catalfo and Archie A drove for him.

We were mostly there as test and tune. In 68 we ran with Eddie M and Bobby L and others as the East Coast Gas Cars at RP, Atco, National and other places.

Looking forward to the ODF gallery.

Bill

ps was out of racing (life and such) till about 6 yrs ago when we went bracket racing mostly at Island.

dino
        Keymaster

Bill….Glad you’re Here ….tons of ‘Witch’ photos in all the ODF collections …also check Historical Dover Photos for the BB/Gas meet -good stuff there too….I’ll be in contact with you for more info …watch for a PM-private message Dino

vbob
            Participant

HEY
                found this under J up in the attic !
                August 18th 1968.
                ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

Video Bob beat me to it again …………..Maybe you can name the guys in the photo ?

dino
                    Keymaster

T/O’Shea Collection-ODF…..An oldie but goodie:

Attachments:

ttracing

Wow Great Pics I only have a few from RP and sure I can name all the guys If I can get this pic to attach its easier

Center right “Jersey” Ralph Catalfo owner

Center left Archie Archabald Driver

Left with back to camara Thats me with my hair Crew

Right Ralphs nephue I believe I will have to think about his name

Forgive me if some of the spelling is wrong

Attachments:

ttracing

Ok it didnt take a long as I thought guy on the right was Wayne I believe his last name was Rizzo

I have full set of construction Pics of the Truck (my dad was a photographer)

I tracked down Ralph runs a Transmission shop in Flordia now.

And the last know where abouts of the truck was it was sold eairly 70s to someone from NY state.

dino
                                Keymaster

I resized the shot…If you want …send those prints in the mail …We’ll scan and send back…Then we’ll have them at Hi res. for future use And burn ya a disc too ! .

dino
                                    Keymaster

This has bugged me ,so I gotta ask….What does M-crew mean

ttracing

LOL It was short hand that I guess only made sence to me 🙂

New Member – Crew at Dover 67 – 68 BB/G

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.