New member sayin hello to all!

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls New member sayin hello to all!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    revinkevn

Just wanted to check in and say hello to everyone. My name is Kevin Bleakley, son of Rudy and June–This is a great site and I;’m proud to be the second generation of a Dover drag family!!!

dino
        Keymaster

Kevin …what took ya so long? You be the Big winner At Nostalgia Drags in that Giant Killer Mustang…Come up to Dover Fest March 20…Drag the whole family …working on a Surprise for eveybody YOU will be quite interested in !

revinkevn

I don’t think my parents can make it, my Dad is still a little sick and going through round 2 of treatments. Not sure what the season has in store for us yet either. Hopefully he’ll be able to go this year-I just read the posts my mother made. Kinda makes me sad, she has such a big heart, just like her brother did. I had no idea how she feels about all this and it keeps life in perspective. –I only do this for them Dino. It’s the best way to stay close to my parents while we all grow older. Like my Uncle Danny always said, “life is brief and times a thief”–I will almost certainly be there on the 20th. if you could forward me some information about the event,ie, time & place etc.-Thanks, Kevin

dino
                Keymaster

Dover Fest # 2 just a social “Gathering of the Clan “…Riverview Tavern-Wingdale March 20 Noon til they kick us out …search for Dover Fest …lot of posts for last years And already this years….All here but lot to read …Guys being Goofy:
                    http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1958

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.