Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls New Member

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    1967-olds-442

Hi Everyone I am a new member to the group and I am looking for any winner infomation sheets or newspaper info from the track on race winners. My ex husband raced at Dover Drag Strip during 1967 and 68. He ran a 1967 Aqua Olds 442 D Stock Class best 1/4 mile time was 13.0 seconds. I am trying to put a scrapbook together for him and need any and all information on class winners.
        By the way I am a Female who never stopped loving the drags or cars.
        Does anyone know if National Speedway Long Island New York has a web site? He used to race out there too.

Thanks for any and all information you may be able to offer.

Cammed .

dino
        Keymaster

If your Looking for Winners Decals to add to the mix, E-mail Brian.M our “Track Historial” – forum user name: dover1320 . He has a limited amount of NOT original …But good looking class winners Decal reproductions. Plus check out our fellow forum member Jim Hill (jimbo) at Nostalgia racing Decals …link to his site on homepage. There are some others out there (Ebay,etc) that are flat out REALLY bad …avoid them , ther’e not even close. We also have a new Winners decal Collection Print in the “store” . Hey guys check your old papers for this 442. Would need his Name to locate on results lists. ( DinoSilly time)..look out…….your EX-Husband ?…and you’re making a scrapbook for him ? Ok … thats, kind.. . .of.. interesting….but then… what do I know… scrapbooks ..cool.

jmb442

Ex Husband…….? Oh well, getting along is always better than fighting!
                Is this Mr Ex Husbands car, next to the Good Doctors 67′

Attachments:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.