New to site

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls New to site

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    red-61

Just wanted to say Hi to folks here. I raced at dover in the late 60’s and early 70’s. Looks like a fun site..
        Vic

vbob
        Participant

Hey

Dino,girls and guys lets find some sandals, a robe, rings for his fingers and get that fatted calf and kill it a Prodigal Son has come home!!!Let the feast begin!!
            Welcome home Vic, where the hell ya been !!!
            Weve been waitong for ya to come a knockin !!

Now the usual brain picken starts:
            Nice 61 ,where is she now ?
            Tell us where you live,what ya drive, whats out in the garage now,who your friends are. Who ya know that’s an ODF member.
            Howd ya get to the site?
            Got a race car now?
            Gonna go to Island Dragway in October?
            Can you make the 19th Dover Drag Strip Reunion that Smoker and Grover do every September at Marcus Dairy??
            Got more Dover Drag Strip pics?
            Who did ya go to DDS with ?
            If ya got a lot of pics send them down to Dino and Pa Pa Smurff!!
            join ODF,got tons of pics there to go through,get some DDS shirts!
            Do ya still go to the drags?
            Where?
            any national events ya go to?Etown, Maple Grove,Indy,Pomona etc?
            Read Drag Racer Magazine? Get a sub,tell the main man there at Drag Racer ,Randy Fish you found out about him on DDS forum !!best coverage of our sport on the planet !!I’m winking Randy !!
            Get a DDS shirt ,wear it with pride,youll be really surprised when you put that shirt on and walk out into the world how many people will come up to you and say ,man I went there ,I remember racing there and all that great stuff!!
            Dino, Vic,G nite, God bless!
            ‘V’ Bob

Get your fiends on board the SS DDS, pull up a chair,put your feet up and relax,you are home with your brothers and sisters from the fast track Dover Drag Strip !!

randy-fish

Hey VideoBob . . . You told him to do everything but get a subscription. What, do I have to grease you to work on my “Shameless Self Promotion Campaign?” 😮
                I still love ‘ya, Video . . . you’re the best damn “Welcome Ambassador” the WorldWideWeb has ever seen! I just hope ‘ya can work me into your routine next time.

dino
                Keymaster

Randy…. V-bob DID say…”Read Drag Racer Magazine? Get a sub,” don’t think he ment meatball….told ya Vic …you’ll know when the “V-Man” arrives !

anonymous

WOW….V Bob is back…blown injected on nitro…welcome Red-61

randy-fish
                            quote dinotheweirdo:

Randy…. V-bob DID say…”Read Drag Racer Magazine? Get a sub,” don’t think he ment meatball….told ya Vic …you’ll know when the “V-Man” arrives !

Whoops . . . My bad. I musta skipped over it because it was put in the form of a question . . . like on Jeopardy.
                            Good catch! :ugeek:

dino
                            Keymaster

Red-61 must be still recovering…Where’s that Vette Now? and Can’t see what class it ran.

red-61

I had that car for 21 years, sold it in 89. Tried to find it and buy it back but couldn’t located it. So I bought another 61, did a frame off, almost ready for paint. Im doing it the same as my old one cragars and all. This one will be nicer and all new, Im building it for the street, Old School only way to go.
                                    Vic

dino
                                    Keymaster

Ready for Reunion -Danbury Or Drags at Island?…Hope its a 4-speed… Tomato-head needs a chevy to run .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.