New to the board…Hello

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls New to the board…Hello

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    frank-spor

Hi..I was a Sunday regular from 1972 through probably mid 74…One of the people that would “run what I brung”..spent a lot of hard earned dollars, broke a lot of chevy parts and had some really good times..Hung with Mike and Steve Lena, Earl Gondolfi (crazy camaro), Mickey Pezzullo (Blue Volkswagen), Andy Cuccinello (Blue and white 61 vette) and the Late Buddy Rodamer..Really remember the right reverend Dino, from the wingdale discount house of worship, and church of the Spastic conception…

Some of the old video makes me want to spend some money…Thanks for the memories.

Frank

bobby-s

Frank
            welcome to the group,
            you still in the area
            maybe make it to the reunion & race
            will be great to meet all the NEW TO THE BOARD
            people,

thanks for brining out the REAL Dino 😳
            we were all wondering of his
            times away from the track 🙄

Bobby S.

dino
            Keymaster

WElcome Aboard the good ship DDS.com ! Frank remembers my IMUS IN THE MORNING impressions of :”the Right Rev. Doctor Billy Sol Hargus from The church of the Gooey Death and Discount House of Worship,in Del Rio ,Texas.” Frank …Are you near Albany-Troy?…I traced your computor ‘ I P ‘ address to that area. If so …you’re near enough to hit the Danbury Reunion and truck on down to Island….Plus -plenty of guys show at Lebanon.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.