NEW WEBSITE Over Haul 2016

Forums Forums Updates And Announcements NEW WEBSITE Over Haul 2016

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Been since 2008…we’ve all been together here…we did some changes to the home page way back and I admit,I haven’t kept the store page up-to date…the mail in form didn’t work and some items were outdated. But that’s All going to change very shortly, good ole ‘papasmurph is overhauling everything with all new programs & software.And I’ve been at the drawing board. Time to get it up to 2016 technology. They’ll be a new ,what they call “E-Commerce” style store page And whole new Home Page layout. We’ll have all new direct links to all our Sponsors and friends websites. Even a direct feed from our Face Book page. Here’s my new design for the Homepage heading.

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Both cars at Dover…Rail is East Coast Headers at the AA/Gas Dragster meet…Doc …well, we know….got my lettering on it.

dino
            Keymaster

Moving along…progress…first peek at first draft…fine tuning….

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

NEW HOMEPAGE with all new links to everything (Show-Race -sponsors) and Facebook feed…New “GOODIE BOOTH” online Store…New ODF page …and some other stuff …Going “LIVE” today…once upload complete…click on image or scrool down.This took about 2 months to build from scratch in both Ollie and my spare time (who’s got that ?) all original art and custom page builds.Still have more to add- NETO ,East Coast Gassers and NENDRA links and new sponsors as they come on board.

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

DONE…Online NOW

dino
                        Keymaster

VISIT THE ALL NEW & IMPROVED “DOVER on Line Store Page”

http://doverdragstrip.com/shop/
                            or
                            http://doverdragstrip.com/store/

Attachments:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.