Newbie Login-Doug Bard

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Newbie Login-Doug Bard

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    dougbard

Hi guys,

Our gang was there in the 60s and 70s. I will have to scratch around for negatives. Been a photo hack fo 60 years now as well as 40 years in the Chevrolet business. This will be a wintertime project as there are too many irons in the fire including a resto 81 Vette.

Attached is a shot of the old race car to jog some memories. Someone let me know the car sold at Mecum for 192K!

CUL ………… Doug

maso
        Participant

Put some air in that tire…

billy-casey
                quote Maso:

Put some air in that tire…

maso;… trust me…the bite was so bad at that track,that what you had to do.remember back then the tires were not that good.. billy

billy-casey

remember it well. I ran you more then once in modified elim. at that time i had a69 camaro with the name SUPER PUMPKIN on it. ….billy casey

quote DougBard:

Hi guys,

Our gang was there in the 60s and 70s. I will have to scratch around for negatives. Been a photo hack fo 60 years now as well as 40 years in the Chevrolet business. This will be a wintertime project as there are too many irons in the fire including a resto 81 Vette.

Attached is a shot of the old race car to jog some memories. Someone let me know the car sold at Mecum for 192K!

CUL ………… Doug

dino
                    Keymaster

I was Looking for something else in The ODF Galleries and found this…just had to post :

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

Doug …It’s TWO winters now ..Hows the photo search Going ? 😆

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Doug or anyone else:
                                Was that the Vette with ALL the little air deflectors (like a airplane would use on the wing) all over the hood, roof & deck?? REMEMBER that car?
                                Rich

dino
                                Keymaster

Rich…. What did YOU Have for lunch….?

bobby-s
                                        quote dinotheweirdo:

Rich…. What did YOU Have for lunch….?

or maybe the HEAT wave they are having 😆 😆 😆 Bobby S.

jackman
                                        Participant
                                            quote dinotheweirdo:

I was Looking for something else in The ODF Galleries and found this…just had to post :

looks like the Chebby guys knew who the competition was 😆 😆 ,,,,,,,, the Bard Vette is some thing I do remember seeing I think at there dealership…..

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Dino & Bobby:
                                                EAT ME!! 😳 😆 remember that?
                                                Rich

mikey

You guys should get Doug to tell you about how to knock a wall down with a Corvette! 😮 Marty(4×4) might remember that.. 😆 😆 😆 😆 Mikey 😀

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Rich ! Eat Me … thats from Hollywood Knights (digger’s favorite Movie)…Now I’ll bet IF a car had what is known in aircraft circles…Knock-a -ducts…Ol storm king would know… also known as maybe vortex generators.

fourbyfour
                                                        Participant

Dino,
                                                            Rich wasn’t smoking anything…..he was right about the little air deflectors….I worked there when this was going on….I was also there for the wall incident that Mikey was talking about, I was in the back shop when it happened)Truck Service Manager.
                                                            Marty(FourByFour)

dino
                                                            Keymaster

From Brians Photo Stashes…WIN MUCH?…Oh-Doug has been M-I_A on here…someone rattle his cage

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.