Newbie Login-Doug Bard

Forums Misc Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Newbie Login-Doug Bard

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    dougbard
    • Total Posts: 2

Hi guys,

Our gang was there in the 60s and 70s. I will have to scratch around for negatives. Been a photo hack fo 60 years now as well as 40 years in the Chevrolet business. This will be a wintertime project as there are too many irons in the fire including a resto 81 Vette.

Attached is a shot of the old race car to jog some memories. Someone let me know the car sold at Mecum for 192K!

CUL ………… Doug

maso
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 1295

Put some air in that tire…

billy-casey
    • Total Posts: 305
    quote Maso:

Put some air in that tire…

maso;… trust me…the bite was so bad at that track,that what you had to do.remember back then the tires were not that good.. billy

billy-casey
    • Total Posts: 305

remember it well. I ran you more then once in modified elim. at that time i had a69 camaro with the name SUPER PUMPKIN on it. ….billy casey

quote DougBard:

Hi guys,

Our gang was there in the 60s and 70s. I will have to scratch around for negatives. Been a photo hack fo 60 years now as well as 40 years in the Chevrolet business. This will be a wintertime project as there are too many irons in the fire including a resto 81 Vette.

Attached is a shot of the old race car to jog some memories. Someone let me know the car sold at Mecum for 192K!

CUL ………… Doug

dino
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 11508

I was Looking for something else in The ODF Galleries and found this…just had to post :

Attachments:

dino
    Keymaster

Doug …It’s TWO winters now ..Hows the photo search Going ? 😆

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom
    • Total Posts: 199

Doug or anyone else:
    Was that the Vette with ALL the little air deflectors (like a airplane would use on the wing) all over the hood, roof & deck?? REMEMBER that car?
    Rich

dino
    Keymaster

Rich…. What did YOU Have for lunch….?

bobby-s
    • Total Posts: 700
    quote dinotheweirdo:

Rich…. What did YOU Have for lunch….?

or maybe the HEAT wave they are having 😆 😆 😆 Bobby S.

jackman
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 76
    quote dinotheweirdo:

I was Looking for something else in The ODF Galleries and found this…just had to post :

looks like the Chebby guys knew who the competition was 😆 😆 ,,,,,,,, the Bard Vette is some thing I do remember seeing I think at there dealership…..

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom
    • Total Posts: 199

Dino & Bobby:
    EAT ME!! 😳 😆 remember that?
    Rich

mikey
    • Total Posts: 1399

You guys should get Doug to tell you about how to knock a wall down with a Corvette! 😮 Marty(4×4) might remember that.. 😆 😆 😆 😆 Mikey 😀

dino
    Keymaster

Rich ! Eat Me … thats from Hollywood Knights (digger’s favorite Movie)…Now I’ll bet IF a car had what is known in aircraft circles…Knock-a -ducts…Ol storm king would know… also known as maybe vortex generators.

fourbyfour
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 15

Dino,
    Rich wasn’t smoking anything…..he was right about the little air deflectors….I worked there when this was going on….I was also there for the wall incident that Mikey was talking about, I was in the back shop when it happened)Truck Service Manager.
    Marty(FourByFour)

dino
    Keymaster

From Brians Photo Stashes…WIN MUCH?…Oh-Doug has been M-I_A on here…someone rattle his cage

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.