Newbie saying Hi…

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Newbie saying Hi…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    gregm

I had the pleasure today of running into Video Bob and Paul (I think that was his name) at the Old TIme Drags at Raceway Park, Englishtown, N.J.

I saw a few Dover T shirts that stopped me in my tracks…I own a car that was run at Dover in 1970 and 1971 and have been trying to find out information on Dover with little success. Well, I just hit the mother load!

I just registered and am going to post my cars story and photos at Dover…I don’t suppose anyone remembers a yellow 1970 Torino Cobra from 1970-71? It was an SCJ car run by the original owner, a police officer from CT.

The car was lettered up for 1971 as “King Cobra” with a snake on the door and “Crestwood Ford” sponsorship stenciled on the qtr panels….

Anyway, great site and I am going to try my best to get the car up to the reunion in October at Island…

GM

dino
        Keymaster

Dover CSI on the case ….will search our massive ODF vault (3000 shots)….Welcome abaord the good ship DDS .com ….Video Bob our roaming ambassador at E-Town today …..Watch for the guys to reply on your car…you came to the right place !

gregm

Thanks, DIno…if I want to post a thread on my car with pics which of the many forum heading should I use?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.