Newguy Tony

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Newguy Tony

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tony48

Hi, I’m Tony Biondo and I raced at Dover in 1967 (FS/A 1966 Dodge Dart GT, 273 high performance with Doug headers & 3.91 gears) until Uncle Sam called. In those days I was from Greenwich, CT and spent a fair amount of time at Dover from 1965 -1967. I remember seeing “Dandy” Dick Landy, Sox & Martin, “Dyno” Don Nicholson, Art Arfons, Wild Bill Flynn, Butch Leal, Tasca Ford, Little Red Wagon and so many other pro racers. Those were great days and thanks to Dino and all of you who contribute photos and videos we can revisit them. This is a great site for Old Dover Farts like me! Thanks again!

mikey

Tony, we are glad to have another “ODF” on the forum. Don’t be a stranger, and if you’ve got any pictures, post them up. ………………….Mikey 😆

dino
            Keymaster

Hey Tony …welcome aboard the good ship DDS.COM…AND Tony is our latest ODF Premium Member…just ‘activated’ him …he can’t wait to get into the Galleries .He said on the phone today …Uncle Sam called him away from Dover…Tony -Lots of guys here did the same thing.

babycakes
                Participant

Tony,glad you can join us;a warm ‘welcome’ to the no# 1 place to be ‘O.D.F! Enjoy the ‘Dover’ memories back then and now!

paul-ceasrine

Tony,,,,,,,
                        Low 15.00’s should have netted you a F/SA class trophy in 1967.

Your competition;
                        1965 thru 1967 Mustangs 289/225 HP
                        1965 thru 1967 Barracuda’s 273/235 HP
                        1965 Chevelle Malibu SS convertible 327/250 HP
                        1957 Chevy #210 Sedan 283/250 HP Fuel Injection

Paul

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.