NHRA Hot Rod Reunion

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION NHRA Hot Rod Reunion

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cullyflower

Anyone going to the NHRA hot rod reunion in Bowling Green, KY.? I will be there look for the Dover shirt and you will
        either meet me or someone else with a Dover shirt.

dino
        Keymaster

Seriously considering setting up a Dover Booth…as funds allow.

patina
            Participant

Dino I feel it safe to say that there a lot of us (ODF) that will distribute flyers and paraphernalia (spell check did this one).
                BUT don’t have them. I was at the Capitol Area Street Rods show at Lebanon Valley this Sunday and passed the word BUT posters and flyers say it better. I’m trying for sponsors but have not had any luck yet. Dino why don’t you try Jerry (formerly of Automotion in Kingston NY) now running Technical Coatings. tccoatings@hvc.rr.com. I have told all my relitives that on Oct. 18 I will not be around.

Pat

dino
                Keymaster

Watch the mail !…will be adding you to the “distributor” list.

pauljbayarinas

dino weve been passing fliers out at the races and swapmeets/shows we go to my wife even displays a shirt to show when we set up at her booth goodguys/syracuse/summernats are all going on soon and well show what we have to the people there were a couple of very interested old dover people last weekend that took fliers when we were at the valley 6/6/09 they sounded sinsere about the membership were trying to pass the word my friend see you soon with your brushes lithuanian locomotive 😀

dino
                        Keymaster

Paul …got poeple that DID say they got form at track ! And everybody….Thanks For Sure !…Sent out Flyers to a lot of you ….Paul, Pat, V-Bob, Masiello, Al B.,Bobby S. Bob Smith, Brian M. , and others I forget …should be arriving anytime. Might Be at Reunion …Who knows…depends on work Schedule ,family and funds. Like Cully said …wear your shirt and ‘Hook-Up’…………….use secret spy passwords ….” Attention in the pits” 😀

cullyflower

Dino are you packing to head to Bowling Green? ❓ Will help out with the DDS booth if you make it.

dino
                                Keymaster

See Storm Kings post…Him and Cully hooked up …didn’t watch calender …thought it was in July ..Next time

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.