Nice & Easy !

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Nice & Easy !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

I wanted to be able to have my car like when I was “young” 😆 you guys remember young , …. dont you ❓ ❗ anyway you know take it down the road Qiuck ❗ threw the gears ❗ then stop , jump out with the screw driver adjust this and move that and jump back in and Blast ❗ back up the road and see how it was with the “Seat Dyno” ❗ so I am going to use and “old fashion” Ford dual point and Accel super coil should be fun ❗ 😆 ………..tomato ❗

Attachments:

cullyflower
            quote Tomatohead:

I wanted to be able to have my car like when I was “young” 😆 you guys remember young , …. dont you ❓ ❗ anyway you know take it down the road Qiuck ❗ threw the gears ❗ then stop , jump out with the screw driver adjust this and move that and jump back in and Blast ❗ back up the road and see how it was with the “Seat Dyno” ❗ so I am going to use and “old fashion” Ford dual point and Accel super coil should be fun ❗ 😆 ………..tomato ❗

Tomato Road testing your racecar. Brings back some memories of when I was young. Like my friends making an all
            out pass up the street in their A/altered. The car approaching from the other direction? The chief of police.
            Then my friend in his C/gas 55 chevy taking out the nieghbors mailbox and crushing an azalea his wife had
            planted. He was not to upset about it although the mailbox was replaced on a 6 x 6 set in concrete.

tomatohead
            Participant

Yea ❗ U know what I mean ❗ “cully” ❗ ………and yes “Road Testing” your race car …….seems like everybody has done it one time or another ❗ and “yes” I too have “passed” many police “buddys” since the barrecks were just down the street 😆 ❗ most of the time I used to just wave when I “Went” by ❗ but it wasnt the police that “bothered ” me ……it was my Father ❗ who when he cuaght me 😡 used to give me such a beating ❗ …………. one time I was sailing up the road back towards the farm and I was really moving 😀 and passed one of the town cops and I knew him and he “knew” me turned around and follewed me back and pulled in behind me with the lights on around 7 oclock at nite after working on the farm all day and my father was in eating dinner and I was testing the Cobra Jet out and while the cop was asking me what did I call that act I was pulling ( close to 100mph threw town 30 mph zone ❗ ) my father came out no shirt on 6 feet plus tall and started swinging 👿 at me and yelling to the cop to lock me up ❗ and the cop got in his car and LEFT ❗ ❗ my father almost Killed me ❗ ………… but lucky I didnt get a ticket 😀 ………………ah the good old days 😆 ……… tomato ❗

gene-terenzio-sr
                Participant
                    quote Tomatohead:

Yea ❗ U know what I mean ❗ “cully” ❗ ………and yes “Road Testing” your race car …….seems like everybody has done it one time or another ❗ and “yes” I too have “passed” many police “buddys” since the barrecks were just down the street 😆 ❗ most of the time I used to just wave when I “Went” by ❗ but it wasnt the police that “bothered ” me ……it was my Father ❗ who when he cuaght me 😡 used to give me such a beating ❗ …………. one time I was sailing up the road back towards the farm and I was really moving 😀 and passed one of the town cops and I knew him and he “knew” me turned around and follewed me back and pulled in behind me with the lights on around 7 oclock at nite after working on the farm all day and my father was in eating dinner and I was testing the Cobra Jet out and while the cop was asking me what did I call that act I was pulling ( close to 100mph threw town 30 mph zone ❗ ) my father came out no shirt on 6 feet plus tall and started swinging 👿 at me and yelling to the cop to lock me up ❗ and the cop got in his car and LEFT ❗ ❗ my father almost Killed me ❗ ………… but lucky I didnt get a ticket 😀 ………………ah the good old days 😆 ……… tomato ❗

Not that you didn’t deserve the beating, but if some one did that today( the beating ) he wouldn’t pass go, wouldn’t colect $200.00, he would go directly to jail and be labeled a child abuser.

bossguy

Amen to that, Tomato and Gene, I’ve heard little snot noses yell at their parents, “Touch me and I’ll call the cops”. No wonder we all like the good old days!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.