Nostalgia Drags POSTER NOW AVAILABLE

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Nostalgia Drags POSTER NOW AVAILABLE

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Did A very Limited Run of 250 on nice heavy Card Stock…I’m hand Signing and numbering each one like a artsy signed & numbered Limited Edition Print.”When they’re Gone …There Gone “….In the Store now …Might Do a “AFTER the Race ” poster with actual Photos collaged and zoom in of guys names on the “sign-in” banner …We’ll see .

dino
        Keymaster

GOT ‘Em In ! they’re Really Cool …VERY BRIGHT COLORS when enlarged …glossy stock makes it pop.Been signing them all…and numbering …took a while …not rolling them up will ship flat .

vbob
            Participant

HEY

‘BAD NEWS’ has his poster,got yours????
                Roger Charbonneau restorer owner.
                ‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
                Participant

HEY
                    sumore.
                    ‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
                    Participant

HEY OH,, Merc shares the bedroom with ‘Bad News’, garage buddies, another example of Rogers handy work!!
                        ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

Roger ! NICE garage…When I visit Ct …can I Sleep in the Merc ? Poster looks just Right with ” Bad News ‘….By the way these things are Flyin ‘outa here …getting mail ….phone calls….paypal. I really AM NOT making any more. Signed and numbered.There will be the other Nostalgia Drags Things which will always be available ,BUT this Poster And the “Competitor” Decals the Actual Racers get are THE collectors Items….as well as the Dash Plaques.

dino
                            Keymaster

Gona run out soon…They Flew off the table at the Drags …NOT going to print any more . collectors Item ?even has ‘wrong’ date .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.