Nostalgia Drags ULTIMATE COLLECTORS ITEM Auction

Forums Forums "CLASSIFIEDS"-Buy & Sell stuff For Sale Nostalgia Drags ULTIMATE COLLECTORS ITEM Auction

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

There’s Only ONE OF IT’S KIND!!! the Starting Line A-Sign (Banners)that covered the “Island Dragway” up with “DOVER DRAG STRIP” Shown in most of the photos …..14 inches ‘tall by sixteen ft.each. Includes the main event sponsors….the 2009 date and Presented by Drag Racer …Along with Authentic Rubber chunks and Race Day debris ..not cleaned …you get it (them) just the way we rolled it up.Top edges a little ‘chewed up’ -trimmed to fit at last minute .TWO Sides available . Own a piece of Dover History. We’ll do it like eBay …Make Bids …Bidding ends at 5pm Friday NOV.27. Winner will be notified by e-mail and keep confidential if requested. Payment by Credit Card over phone. Shipping is $10. each, They’re Heavy.This will be start of the 2010 “Race Expense budget’.

__________________________STARTING BID: $20. each …indicate if you’re bidding on One Or Both,with reply here (Tower Side-Spectator Side)….we’ll also accept bids by e-mail ( dino@doverdragstrip.com) & fax ( 910-997-4444–24/7 ) and post as “online’ or ‘fax’ bidder.

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

ok lets get this rolling….I BID 22. for tower side (I’ll save on Shipping)

masracingtd1167
            Participant

Ok 50 1 side ( tower)

dino
                Keymaster

Fifti-Fiv-Fifti fiv-Fifti fiv…Do I hear Fifti Fiv… 😆

fastlane

all right double nickels cuz ! o.k. its double nickels in the pot from me . since i could not make it to the 1st annual dover drag strip races at island 😥 fastlane 😛
                        ……55 for one ! Who’ll make it 60…do I hear 60? 😉

staying-alive

Due to the fact that Dover was the first track i raced at back in 64 and where i would take my girl who has been my wife since 66 on a Sunday date.
                            Let’s make it interesting and go to $75.00 for one side( spectator), like Chris I was not able to make the race event and would like to own a part of Dover history.

dino
                            Keymaster

Barrett-Jackson “you ain’t Squat-doodely””….Do I hear, hunerd-hunerd-hunerd….”THIS IS HISTORY FOLKS…And you have two to choose from…TWO lucky bidders…..(then the the TV host would say something like …”This is truely a Dover Relic…made by the original announcer just days before the race, he even designed it to look the way a sign Painter would have done it in the sixties. Like that ,Woodstock Hippie period Nostalgia Drags Logo He snuck in.Well …someone will have it hanging in their Garage soon…lets watch the bidding”)

dino
                                Keymaster

We got two hot bidders here…Billy Mas and “Stayin Alive” who’ll up the bids ! indicate what your bidding on….Tower side or Spectator side …They even smell like the track 😆

dino
                                    Keymaster

Reminder …Bidding ends THIS Friday At 5pm…winner(S) notified by e-mail.

jimbiron-hotmail-com

$100. one side, spectators’ side.

dino
                                            Keymaster

Jim 100-Spectator ………….Fastlane 55-Tower
                                                …………….Stayin Alive …Mas ….anyone else ? do I hear another Bid ? who’ll make it 60-Tower side

masracingtd1167
                                                Participant

65 tower side

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Annonymous PHONE BID just in …TOWER …75 ! . . . . .spectator side -holding at 100. 3 more days ! counting down

masracingtd1167
                                                        Participant

80- Tower

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Two more Days…After Turkey Time….& a Lot of people off Friday (I’m not) Expect a lot of Action on all of Forum …Will be observing from “secure location” ( wifes computer at home -Thurs.)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.