NSB CAR SHOW

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION NSB CAR SHOW

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    john-sachs-sr
    Participant

Second Saturday of each month, New Smyrna Bch. Fl. car show on Canal St.. 4:30 till. Good restaurants in the area as well.
        Always a good turn out. Generally some New England & northeast cars as well.
        John

babycakes
        Participant

John, I know Chuck Caman ( aka ‘K-Man) is down in Florida with his wife Sue, right now,and don’t know if he’s close to this event? If so, LOOK OUT!!! He is Mr.Kodak himself, that takes ‘beautiful’ clear photos, of our Dover Drags Events, plus many local car shows, up here! This would be ‘terrific’, as he always post them here,on the forum!!! :geek: 😮 😀 Pete.

john-sachs-sr
            Participant
                quote Babycakes post_id=46711 time=1547297583 user_id=2882:

John, I know Chuck Caman ( aka ‘K-Man) is down in Florida with his wife Sue, right now,and don’t know if he’s close to this event? If so, LOOK OUT!!! He is Mr.Kodak himself, that takes ‘beautiful’ clear photos, of our Dover Drags Events, plus many local car shows, up here! This would be ‘terrific’, as he always post them here,on the forum!!! :geek: 😮 😀 Pete.

We’re on the east coast next to Daytona Bch.

kman
                Participant

WOW !!! … and thank you for the kind words Mr. Pete … hope all is well and good up north …. Mr. John Sr…. got to say we are a bit away from daytona … we are in spring hill … but… we will be down here for awhile so that car show will definitely be something we could do … maybe we could hook up there ?? … would like to meet you … i also have to contact the Blakes and see what they are up to in lakeland … till then… bradenton drags here we come …

K

babycakes
                    Participant
                        quote kman post_id=46715 time=1547348267 user_id=42971:

WOW !!! … and thank you for the kind words Mr. Pete … hope all is well and good up north …. Mr. John Sr…. got to say we are a bit away from daytona … we are in spring hill … but… we will be down here for awhile so that car show will definitely be something we could do … maybe we could hook up there ?? … would like to meet you … i also have to contact the Blakes and see what they are up to in lakeland … till then… bradenton drags here we come …

K

WAY TO GO K-MAN !!!!! Us ODF’ers look forward to seeing some “GREAT” shots, if you make it there! Us ‘Yankee’s’ here up north, need a
                        ‘reminder’ of what Spring will look like, at Car Shows, in our ‘stompin’ grounds!!!….Mr.Pete.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.