ODFs Sneak Preview . . . CONFIDENTIAL

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    randy-fish

And now for this important announcement.

Since you’re all faithful to Dover Drag Strip and many of you helped make the 1st Annual Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags a total success, here’s a sneak preview of DRAG RACER Magazine’s May 2010 cover. Kindly DO NOT copy, paste and splash this all over the internet. THIS IS FOR YOUR EYES ONLY. FYI — Subscribers will start receiving copies in mid-February, or at least by the third week of the month. Life is like a garden . . . just dig it!

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

WE’RE LISTED ON THE COVER!YES !And ODF’s from Oregon-Florida-Sweden- and Most states east of the Mississippi said “HOLY HOKEY PUCKS!….After 35 years A DOVER RACE IS REPORTED ON IN A MAJOR DRAG RACING PUBLICATION ……..Great job Randy ….You get The ODF Appreciation Award with Oak Leaf Cluster ! Watch for our Report from the second annual Dover Fest (march 20 -Wingdale)….Brought to you From Video Bobs Mobile production rig…On location … 😆

tomblake
            Participant

Nice cover Randy. We sure like seeing the Dover name in print again. Hay….. we should do this again.

dino
                Keymaster

Randy …Smart ‘cookie’ put this here, that can Only be accessed by ‘logged in’ forum users….not just casual tourists… I HAVE ALREADY ORDERED a Bulk supply of this Issues ,and will have at DOVER FEST, March 20 in Wingdale. Not At reg newstand price -“Reduced” …just in case you don’t have a subscrption already, or can’t find it in your area.

pmbuick
                    Participant

Hey Dino, I just saw this post today please save a few copies for my friend Rit Pustari the T/F guy he will be at the party. Thanks Peter

dino
                        Keymaster

Ordered …Hope they come in… in time…Haven’t got my Subscription copy in Mail yet.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.