OFFICIAL AUTO PARTS

Forums Forums SPEED SHOPS from Dover’s past OFFICIAL AUTO PARTS

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

From the “Kauer Collection” Chime-in guys…cars-drivers, city -address-owners.

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

More….OLD,I mean Old Polaroids…cleaned up ,best I could Do

Attachments:

bobrizzi
                quote dinotheweirdo:

More….OLD,I mean Old Polaroids…cleaned up ,best I could Do

Don, nice pictures of Freddie Bryers building but what about “LOUIE AND HIS MUSTACHE”

don-kauer

Dino actually has a shot of Uncle Louie with Arnie Goldings car that I sent to him…I’ll ask him to post it…….Don…

dino
                    Keymaster

Yes Sir…right away Sir!

Attachments:

bobrizzi
                            quote dinotheweirdo:

Yes Sir…right away Sir!

WOW !!! Joe Motion with hair !!!! Flip would luv it !!!

don-kauer

Dino, Thank you my bro…………….Fred, Lou and Joe Motion………..Excellent………..Don……..

bobrizzi
                                    quote donkauer:

Dino, Thank you my bro…………….Fred, Lou and Joe Motion………..Excellent………..Don……..

Don,that picture has to be before White Plains became “THE BEAUTIFUL CITY OF WHITE PLAINS” note the sign on the side of the building SPEED…. I tried to have that put up when I had my Auto Parts store up on the Post Road (MID 70’s) City said “NO WAY” people coming up from Scarsdale would not approve !!!! Then to bust them they made me take my sign down because they said it looked the “ITALIAN FLAG” MAN YOU SHOULD OF HEARD RAY RONSKI……

yonkersbrad

gosh…remember buying parts for my BB nova(bought brand new at byrne bros and for my(later) 340 duster….they were a bunch of good guys at official. was about as far north that i went on central avenue from yonkers…….

vic-jr
                                        Participant

Official Auto parts on Central Ave. Next to Nicky Shell. Great Pic of Lou and Joe Motion.
                                            Vic Jr.
                                            Vic’s Amoco
                                            Hartsdale, NY

don-kauer

Hey Vic…I heard Lou passed…I wonder if Joe Motion is still around ?

vic-jr
                                                Participant

I will check w/ Rizzi. He would know.

Don are you on FB? Let’s connect.

Vic

yonkersbrad

what were some of the other employees names….i cant remeber 😆

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.