Official Date Confirmed SEPT.24-25 2016

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 8th Annual DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2016 Official Date Confirmed SEPT.24-25 2016

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

…….took some negotiating BUT we Got It ! SEPT.24-25 2016. Just off the phone with Wayne DelMonte-track Manager…..Cap Area Rods event will be pushed up to about second week of Oct. Musclepalooza will remain on Labor Day Weekend and the Bracket Finals will be on following weekend ,just before us….Cool in more ways than one.Now to get the Clubhouse for Sat. night PAAAAARRRRTY ! I’ll keep ya Posted

babycakes
        Participant

A “BIG” THANK YOU WAYNE.AND DINO!!!! GREAT NEWS!!!!…Pete.

vbob
            Participant

HEY

Thank you Dino for all your hard work to get this race to happen! There is only one DINO!!!!!

‘V’

dino
                Keymaster

well…theres only one V-BOB…hope its cooler for everyone…did some arm twisting but success is sweet.

patina
                    Participant

What did you tell him, that AARP and SSA recommended we all don’t get too hot and overworked. I wonder what the average age is of this motley crew.

Pat

kman
                        Participant

Thanks for the hard work.. but let me get this straight just in case i missed something… do i take it that there will NOT be a car show goin’ on ??? …

dino
                            Keymaster

K….Our Format remains the same…Two Day…SAT-Test-Tune ,fun & Grudgewith Probably NETO and East Coast Gassers Again running points races both days. SUN -ALL DOVER eliminators plus NETO & EEC again AND Rod & Custom Show/Drag Alley /Dover originals display.

kman
                                Participant

I thank ya’ Dino …

jlkracing1012

Great job Dino. JLK Racing will be there in full force. Drag on everyone see you all there.

hearse-bill

IT WILL BE GREAT WEATHER THEN……SEE U THERE…HOPEFULLY WITH 2 CARS….LOL

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.