OFFICIAL DATE For 4th SET AUG.11 & 12 2012

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 4th Annual Dover Drag Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags 2012 OFFICIAL DATE For 4th SET AUG.11 & 12 2012

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

THE 27 AND THE 28 ARE NO GOOD IN THE NORTHEAST THIS YEAR. THE GOODGUYS MOVED OUT BUT THE FAIR GROUNDS AND HUDSON VALLEY STREET RODS HAVE JOINED HANDS AND ARE PUTTING ON A SHOW THAT WEEKEND AT THE RHINEBECK FAIRGROUNDS AND I HEAR FROM THOSE IN THE KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL BE SHOWING UP. IT WOULD SEVERELY IMPACT THE DOVER 4th. I’M SURE YOU WILL HEAR MORE ON THIS DINO.

GO TO http://WWW.HUDSONVALLEYSTREETRODS.COM OR http://WWW.DUTCHESSFAIR.COM

Pat

pauljbayarinas

🙄 🙄 🙄 everyone is asking for sept. dates why do you keep pushing for HOTTER months??? sept/oct is good for all the people i talked with 😯 most other shows are done by then. the valley is accomadating for us so set the date later and stop screwing around 😕 😕

dino
            Keymaster

Told him that date not good….E-mailed back THIS:

what about August 11th & 12th ?

patina
                Participant

As of 7:30 PM on Nov. 8, 2011 I see nothing wrong with that date 🙄 .

Your humble servant Pasquale (how are my shirts coming)

dino
                    Keymaster

That date is what Pocono Reunion ‘might be’ ….not sure

babycakes
                        Participant

I have to ‘side’ with Paul B. late Sept. or early Oct. would be ideal! A few weeks back when they had ran the reschedule Capital Area Rod and Custom Car Show,Nostalgia Drags,ans Swap Meet,I had a ball! Weather conditions ‘GREAT’,cool brisk morning,and sunny ‘warm’ afternoon! Ideal conditions for all the events! And the turnout couldn’t have been any better! In comparison to the Dover 3,sweating in the staging lanes,with the sun beating down on ya,waiting to run,sorta gave me some ‘negative’ vibes.I hope there is a chance for having the Dover 4 in Sept. or early Oct.

dino
                            Keymaster

Early OCT. conflicts with Cap Area Rods annual Fall thing…Also HAVE TO FIT into track schedule….We don’t have the freedom of picking just any day the weather is nice.You ‘might’ remember the weekend After our event…the track flooded.

dino
                                Keymaster

It’s ‘Official’ — AUG 11 & 12 …..just had contact with Wayne…Thats The only spot available mid-July through Oct. Will Alert the Internet – NETO -East Coast Gasses and all the ships at sea.

tomatohead
                                    Participant

……A dates a date ❗ 😀 thats what “TULLI” would say 😀 so Aug it is , I would rather later in the season for more cooler weather , But am Happy that we are going to have OUR 4TH RACE ❗ GOD BLESS US ❗ ……… thanks ❗ Dino and everybody else ❗ …….. to the tail gate party ❗

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

274 days a wake-up!!!!!!
                                            Time to start getting ready!!!!!

‘V’

fitter52

i agree,,,,fall is a great time to race

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.