Official Event Flyer Art

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Sponsors will be added for final print version….very soon.Looking for ‘distributors to hand them out at Cruise nights-Car Shows-Race Tracks-pizza joints-Auto related businesses- …call or e-mail me …we’ll ship direct to your house!

Attachments:

babycakes
        Participant

Dino….NICE!!!! 😮 😀

tomblake
            Participant

Dino…like the flyer. You do some real nice work.

dino
                Keymaster

Basically a Rehash of Last Year with more info….Final layout to list all the sponsors…I’ve been on the phones for a week setting that up.Still waiting for replies. Lot of “leg-work’.We ran a 1000 so far to get out to Big Al (Dover Fest)And the Capital Area Rods( Swap Meet-Sun).Both events this weekend.

dino
                    Keymaster

Changed my mind …heres a bad scan of the Final Layout. Done And At the Printer in Albany…Cap Area Rods To Pick up tomorrow for this weekend at the Valley..Neto, Albany Rods & Customs, and the Track to get a bunch. Remainder comes to Me To Sort and Send to our ‘Henchman” all over the Northeast. Last Batch being put out at Shows in Hudson Valley this weekend and were distributed at Taconic Nationals last week. Watch for The Story And Flyer in Ct. Cruise News….OUT Tomorrow and 15000 being put out all over Conn. The Promo-Blitz in ON.

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

Stand By for my selected distributors to recieve your “package” in the Mail……Get em out in your area at Shows-cruise nights and Italian restaurants 😆 .Especially in the ‘Capital” – Albany area. V-Bob & Brian already on the hunt.

dino
                            Keymaster

OK… the “Field Crew” of about 13 guys are busy spreading the 6000 flyers we had printed…they’re ALL over the place from Bob Sweatland in Springfield ,Mass, Fred Egloff in Westchester, Big Al ,V-Bob, Paul B., FastLane, Jim Biron & Brian covering the whole Hudson Valley and all the sponsors .Plus Cap Area Rods, Albany Rods & Kustoms,The Piston Poppers ,Dutchess Cruisers,The Embalmers,and the The Night Kruzers taking to shows & Cruises.They’re also At the track weekly.

dino
                                Keymaster

Heres A colorized version you can copy-paste in another program & Print.

Attachments:

bobbigmac

As usual a great job . REAL nice I especially like the picture of the camaro and the tower memories yeah great job , Dino!!!

dino
                                        Keymaster

Bobbi…Thats Fred Egloff’s Camaro…I’m up the tower and Al’s takin a leak 😆

dino
                                            Keymaster

PLEASE NOTE….Final Flyer Design Specifically States “DRAG BIKE ” Eliminator …we have been requested by the track to allow only NHRA legal Race Bikes, and corresponding competition license ..if ..9.90 or quicker. Nitro Frankie will be checking.

johny-v

thats great news, i be their with my team racing my 85in. ironhead sportster johnny v…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.