Official Event T-SHIRT DESIGN

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 4th Annual Dover Drag Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags 2012 Official Event T-SHIRT DESIGN

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Unveiling Day (Tom Too)….This is the Final Art For This Years Event Shirt. Instead of doing another ‘collage’ of famous Dover Cars…as in the Past 3 years.. I went for a “look’ that captured the “Essence of the Era” …Front Motor Rail and a homebuilt Jacked up ’55 Gasser.That is The Gradi & Gommi fueler ,less it’s signature front wng. And I snuck in The Camaro(Fred’s) with the unmistakable Dover Tower.Lot of ‘board time and a lot of research.

Attachments:

patina
        Participant

Dino it looks good even if it doesn’t have my car 😆 😆 When can we expect them, and I need XXXl’s

Pat

dino
            Keymaster

I think you scored more than once Pat…And We will have XXX L for the ‘big boys’ this time. Will Debut at the Race ….available at store page after race….anyone can call in advace and Pre-order for at Track ‘reserved’ pick-up . OH …In case anyone thinks the ’55 was Tom’s …It’s not….plenty of Dovor tri-fives.I saw the photo and “had To Do It”…great lens distorted perspective…never saw anything like it before.I ‘Doverized it’ with “New York Automotive” on the Fender,and got to use my favorite car name …”Can’t Catch Gone” …Nice coinsidence though …that Toms car, lettered, got presented to us today too.

tomblake
                Participant

Dino….May not be my car but I love the 55 chevy on this years Dover shirt. I got a have one, make that two Mary’s got to have one also. Another great job Dino.

anthonyc

That looks great Dino !

dino
                        Keymaster

… It’s Official , just packed up THE LAST of Previous year Race Shirts -2011 & 2010-(2009-long gone)…said that to say this…STILL Available at Our Store Page . . . .
                            Our 2012 4th Annual Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags T-Shirt with Bonus ! FREE DECAL AND DASH PLAQUEwith every shirt…All depending on “While They Last”….Limited Run of Event Items as always…when They’re Gone- They’re Gone. We have the “RETRO 1961” Shirts posted at store Too. THEY will aways be a “A Stocking Item”.That shirt SOLD OUT at the Nostalgia Drags.We Are Restocked with All shirts including the popular “Summer Jam”, you can order anytime BY PHONE with credit Card 910-997-4444 ….print out the form and mail a check..or hit Buy Now & order online. To Go To Store Click This;
                            http://doverdragstrip.com/store.html

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster

Feel like one of Santa’s elfs…just packed up 14 2012 Race Shirts…SO NOW NO XXL LEFT…Only Large & Extra Large …small -medium- XXXL gone already…I’d Order em up Now before these sizes get depleated.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.