Official Tee-Shirt Design

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Posted in the other topic this:

“Just a recap 2009 Shirt Had 9:
        Lagana Chevamoco – Shottgun Express – Black Arrow – Little Giant – Baby Torque – Let It Fly – Freds Camaro- Antones Coupe -Bad News
        2010 Shirt Had 7:
        Super Pumpkin – Gallis Coupe – Drakes Falcon – Blown Hearse – Grady & Gommi AA/FD -Moroso’s Vette – Hellzapoppin

……………………Guess What — This years shirts going to have ALL the past 16 on it. Got thinking…Those shirts are out of print-why invent a new mousetrap- took a lot of figerin’ to come up with them AND all the new guys will get a second shot of these Dover Icons on the 3rd Annual shirt. Plus Our posters and ODF Gallerys have thousands of Cars…Can’t use all of them so got to thinking and Put All the Past picks you guys came up with in one big collage..(thats french for a big collection ). “

Attachments:

patina
        Participant

So when can we get them ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓

Pat

dennis-the-menace

Hey Dino

The shirts look good when can we get some. Hope it is cooler there, in August, then here in Florida.

Dennis the Menace

dino
                Keymaster

This year I’ll be at track all day on Friday…..if ya arrive early to park & set up.Track open Friday to do that for Racers & Campers. No Racing Scheduled unless they get a ‘track rental’ .The art posted is first ‘proof’…might have a few adjustments in final form.OH- Rear has the Big M&M logo with the “MR ED” car.
                    ………….Also making a 11×17 poster of the Shirt Design And the Color flyer version that will be Very reasonable and Signed & numbered -sorry #1 poster already spoken for.

dino
                    Keymaster

Couldn’t resist…last minute change…I added Two Cars…The BEE LINE Willys and Bruce Hertels Coupe ! …gotta have a little duece coupe..Oh-that reminds me—BEACH BOYS in DANBURY ! this weekend-Wesconn -Ives Hall.Roll the Dover Guys ! see previous post about Forum exclusive pre-race orders…One guy just ordered SEVEN ! Oh …Yes …All sponsors on the bottom just like first shot (Scrool up to first post)

Attachments:

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

DENNIS DON’T WORRY I WILL HAVE SHIRTS FOR ALL THE M&M GUYS 1ea IF YOU WANT MORE YOU CAN GET THEM FROM DINO, AND WE WILL BE SELLING THEM AT THE PHONEROOM (STORE)….after the race always
                            RICH

dino
                            Keymaster

Guys on the phones today ‘reserving ‘ thiers ….and a few going WAY across the country. Pete Maple’s, happy to see ‘Uncle Al’s’ Willys included.Waiting to hear Hertels reaction.check all previous posts for stuff.

pmbuick
                                Participant

Dino how many times do I have to tell you it is Maple no s.But thanks for including the Bee-Line. Peter

dino
                                    Keymaster

Pete …forgot the little thingy > ‘ Maple’s as in short for “Maple is ” ..so I failed grammer, amoungst most of my High School courses..wonder how I graduated.

kennyk

Dino, will the fans be able to buy the new dover shirt @ lebanon valley on sunday? Can’t wait…..I have old movie pictures of dover when i used to go there with my parents when i was 7 or 8 yrs old!! Do you know if the “Twistn Texan” elcamino is gonna show uP?…..Clear hood scoop and all….Thanks….see you all on Sunday.

dino
                                            Keymaster

Goodie Booth Will be Open Sat & Sunday For All the Dover Event Shirts , Decals , Posters and More. ( oh…Tex is missing in action ?…and bring your stuff …we’de like to see it.

ricky-white
                                                Participant
                                                    quote kennyk:

Dino, will the fans be able to buy the new dover shirt @ lebanon valley on sunday? Can’t wait…..I have old movie pictures of dover when i used to go there with my parents when i was 7 or 8 yrs old!! Do you know if the “Twistn Texan” elcamino is gonna show uP?…..Clear hood scoop and all….Thanks….see you all on Sunday.

Twistn Texan was one of my favote car. Boy did that thing Twist living the line

Attachments:

cgaswillys

Need Some 3rd annual Dover Reunion Swag. Dino, we bailed early Sunday due to the doom & gloom weather forecast. I know we missed a good day of racing. We left before you arrived. I need to get a few t-shirts, 2 XXL, 1 XL & 1 M. How do I go about that, how much and how much for shipping? At least we had a great day winning the East Coast Gassers eliminator on Saturday with a car that raced many times at Dover. I’m already looking forward to next year’s event.

dino
                                                        Keymaster
                                                            quote cgaswillys:

Need Some 3rd annual Dover Reunion Swag. Dino, we bailed early Sunday due to the doom & gloom weather forecast. I know we missed a good day of racing. We left before you arrived. I need to get a few t-shirts, 2 XXL, 1 XL & 1 M. How do I go about that, how much and how much for shipping? At least we had a great day winning the East Coast Gassers eliminator on Saturday with a car that raced many times at Dover. I’m already looking forward to next year’s event.

Call me …Gotta check the inventory…At the Shop all day Tues. 910-997-4444

jackalvin
                                                                quote cgaswillys:

Any new collection available for the spring season….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.