OLD DOVER DRAG STRIP SITE SOLD TO INVESTORS

Forums Forums BENCH RACING FROM THE PAST OLD DOVER DRAG STRIP SITE SOLD TO INVESTORS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

The old Dover Drag Strip site has been sold to a group of investors that have plans to build a NEW drag strip on the property opeoning in 2016! This will be a full 1/4 strip with 55 and older housing constructed around the lake for all ODF members !!!
        Dont look here for anymore info on this just bring your race car in get in line first come first serve .Applications will be avalible at the new track site starting at 6 a.m APRIL 1st 2015 !!!

‘V’

patina
        Participant

I already picked mine up. Veterans get first pick, my view is the lake and finish line and has a garage just for the MG 😀

Pat

vbob
            Participant

HEY

Save money, buy your building lot now save with precostruction prices.Be the first on your block!
                ‘V’

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/3483-Pleasant-Ridge-Rd_Wingdale_NY_12594_M38946-36241?row=10&ex=NY568707457

dino
                Keymaster

Yea yea…April Fools…Note: price was 7 mil…now 10 ? what are they thinking?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.