old time street racing in Westchester

Forums Forums BENCH RACING FROM THE PAST old time street racing in Westchester

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    captiainchaos

i was from Thornwood, the Valentines Tom sr & Lee were my neighbors and we all used to race on Columbus Ave between Nanneyhagan Road and the Aireators in Valhalla. The aireators were where the water from Kensico Reservoir was purified, every one came there to make out & what ever with their girl friends! The guys from Hawthorne, Thornwood and Mt Kisco all used to hang together in the “old days”. Hey, remember Bishops Flats between Armonk & Mt kisco, another great place to run was Byram Lake Road in Armonk, Don Kaur will remember that as well as Bob Ingles. Saw lots of great runs at these places back in the day.
        Saw Bob LaRegina, Claude Ruffalo’s 1963 LIGHT WEIGHT 427 Ford Galaxy, which i frequently drove, oh those were the days !!!!!!!!!!!! , who remembers Alfred E & his wicked 54 Vette ? Pete Cellona’s yellow 68 hemi road runner, Lee Vallentines 1960 , 348, Just Enough, his 1968 , 396 chevy two, Kenny Saglabennie’s 62 impalla convertible , 327 w/ (2) fours, bunch of bad ass cars!!!!
        Kenny Menz ( capt Chaos) 😀

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.