old timer found- Tim Hallock!

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls old timer found- Tim Hallock!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    timh

Good to see old friends are still around ,my brother in N.Y. told me about this site.I made the black top for DOVER in our plant in BROOKFIELD CTR,CONN.I was a member of the DANBURY MODIFERS CLUB, manager at DOVER, drove ALLEY OOP b/d which was the first 9 sec. B/D in country!!!!! 9:98 backed up with a 9:92 run at DOVER with double clocks set up that day, DOVERS and N.A.S.C.A.R. they santioned DOVER, the first year.I have pictures I will send in. TIM HALLOCK

dino
        Keymaster

Welcome TIM ! THE man that wheeled the Original ALLEY OOP dragster of the Danbury Modifiers, Is Now on Board the good ship DDS ! and just joined ODF too! .We talked a bit ,and he’s sending never before seen photos of some early Dover Construction shots…tons of info …More to come ! He’ll also be supplying early history details for my next History Chapter ……………photo From Bill Cullen collection-ODF Galleries

Attachments:

billy-casey

Tim … are you the same Tim Hallock that racer modified stock cars at Orange County in the later 60s , if so you built a 40 ford coupe for Joe Garren and Phil DiGiacomo around 1970 , they ran limited 318 , I did the motors for it , I still talk to Phil Quite often , Pat Deleone drove for us until Phil said , I can wreck the car every week , why do I need you , so he did hope everything is well …. Bill Casey

dino
                Keymaster

Billy …yes, he told me about that & said he’d send some photos.

dino
                    Keymaster

Tims getting the hang of it ( Typing posts)…I’ll dig up some more shots when I get time .

mikey

Are you the Tim that drove for Walt Shubert out of Cold Spring?? I almost bought one of his modified cars, but the sponsor deal fell through. 😥 …………………….Mikey

It was the Kniesel car. 😆

timh

yes i drove the A4 modifed in 1969 & 1970

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.