On The Trail Of TOM’S "ODDJOB 55"

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR On The Trail Of TOM’S "ODDJOB 55"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Tom Messaged Me this….
        “I met a guy at the Gatornationals that said he knows the person that purchased my original 55 Odd Job. Have thought about posting his name but didn’t know if that would be appropriate. He said he had the car for years but didn’t race it. He used to take people for rides in the neighborhood and the guy I met was one of the riders. Would like to see if he knows anything about what happened to the 55. Any suggestions about researching this guy, his name is Jim Toigo and was told he still lives in Shelton CT where I sold the car?
        This is the first info that I have heard since selling the car in 1966.”
        WEEEEEELLLLL….I Tracked Down Jim…He lives in Milford…68 …had a plumbing Business,now retired. He Bought the Car ,but never got to track with it. He ended up trading it for some Suba gear to a guy he only remenbers by the last name “Fabian” in Trumbull,Ct. We’re on his trail now . Dover CSI on the case.

Attachments:

babycakes
        Participant

WOW!!!! “GREAT” NEWS TOM!!! ‘NEVER GIVE UP’! I didn’t,and found our B/G Willys, just a few years ago, since ’64’! Located in Pa. still alive yet! Tom, stay motivated and positive, in your search, you may strike gold, like I did!!! :geek: 😉 Mr.Pete.

kman
            Participant

WAIT… ODD JOB ???? … think it might have turned into this ??? … just kidding Tom… good luck on the hunt…

tomblake
                Participant

Or Maybe this one kman.

Attachments:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.