One more daughter getting married.

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION One more daughter getting married.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    mikey

Pat, do you remember my daughter, Cassie?? 😕 You met her at Shimers house when her and I stopped by for a visit while we were in N.Y. taking care of my Moms Estate. V-Bob, Don Kauer, you and Frank Majuskas were there. Well, she’s 19 now, and getting married on Saturday(tomorrow). 😮 Where does the time go?? That just leaves me with 2 daughters left, Tiffany, 12, and Tasha, 3. 😯 By the time all the kids are gone, I’ll be sitting in a rocking chair someplace with spit running down my chin!!. 🙄 …………Mikey :mrgreen:

babycakes
        Participant

Mikey ‘CONGRATULATIONS’ to your daughter Cassie, and of course,you, and your bride! I’m sure it’s gonna be a ‘great’ and ‘memorable’ time!!! Yeah Mikey,I too agree with you, where did the time go??? And as we get older,the faster our birthdays come up it seems! Go for the gusto at the wedding celebration my man, ENJOY!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 Pete.

patina
            Participant

Congrats Mikey all the best to Cassie.

Pat

bossguy

Best wishes to you and Cassie, Mike

frank-j-majauskas
                    Participant

Hey Mikey, Congratulations to Cassie ❗ ❗ She’s a smart, beautiful young lady
                        and I’m sure they’ll do just fine. Please give her my best ❗ And you make sure
                        you behave yourself at the wedding party…. 😆 😆

Frank 😎

dino
                        Keymaster

WHAT? You didn’t let us on she was even engaged. Hope the guy like cars…cars that go fast .

mikey

Thanks guys, for all the kind words. I think they might be all right, time will tell. They have been seeing each other for a little over 2 years and they have not killed each other, so that’s a plus. Oh, Dino, he, Kevin, is not a car guy. Drives a Mitsubishi shitbox of some type, but it’s a 2012. Knows notta about tools, thinks a screwdriver is a drink, and a wrench is what happens to your back. Oh well, maybe Cass can teach him a little. He got a flat tire, and she showed him how to put the jack under the car and change the tire!! I gotta go rest, can’t take thinking about it any more!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH……………………………..Mikey :mrgreen:

tomblake
                                Participant

Want to add our congradulations also. That should be a very happy time.

frank-j-majauskas
                                    Participant

Hey Mikey, Well how did everything go Saturday ❓ 😆 I bet there was a lot
                                        of smiling and hugging ❗ 😆 And Cassie looked beautiful ❗ So where did the
                                        newly weds go for their honeymoon ❓ I bet Disney World ❗ 😆

Frank… 😎

mikey

They are going on a cruise to the Bahamas sometime in January. Hope they have a safe trip. :mrgreen:

frank-j-majauskas
                                            Participant

I’m sure they’ll be just fine. They might want to stay away from the Carnival Cruise Lines.
                                                That cruise line has had some bad luck….

Frank… 😎

dino
                                                Keymaster

What? No photos? they elope?

mikey

Some photos on Facebook, I didn’t want to re-size a bunch of pictures to put on here, but I could do a couple if you’re really interested. Oh, Frank, I think they are going Carnival, but not sure if they have firmed up their plans yet. :mrgreen:

The picture of all my girls is nice, left to right- Michelle, Cassie, Tiffany, Laura, and Tasha. 😆

Attachments:

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Mikey…the girls are gorgeous but you look like a hit man for the mob… :lol:Just kidding:

frank-j-majauskas
                                                            Participant

Mikey, beautiful pictures buddy ❗ Everyone looks great ❗ 😛
                                                                Dino picked the right song for you……Sharp dressed man…..
                                                                Looking good buddy ❗ 😛

frank… 😎

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.