ORIGINAL BLOWN HEARSE WILL LIVE AGAIN !

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR ORIGINAL BLOWN HEARSE WILL LIVE AGAIN !

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Billy Coleman Just Announced this :
        “Well…I’m doing it……FOR SALE….the original blown hearse…..1934 Chevy sedan delivery. …chassis is all fabbed
        ….must see…..6500….I want to see it finished…. Chassis. ..2 bodies…..original Scott injection and scoop…..original eelco tank….complete nose…aluminum radiator. ..finished 8.34 Chrysler rear…spool .3.73….1.and a quarter axles….complete front end….fuel cell….pumps and filters….complete rear suspension. …long ladders….floaters….posies springs. Roll controll…..lots of body parts….I’m sure I have more”

dino
        Keymaster

OK …Billy Changed his mind …Didn’t sell it AND is going Full steam ahead with the build…some of his latest messages . . . . . . :

Billy Coleman
            March 12 ·
            I have hit some big milestones on the blown hearse
            CHASSIS Is Almost done….Finished THE Ear Suspension today…I’m Very PROUD Of THE Way It’s Coming out….No Way I Could Be This Far This Winter Without My Dad
            And my nephew hunter….love you guys

Billy Coleman
            March 21 ·
            Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. ..I had a great day working on the hearse….front brakes and steering all done….and then worked on the 409 to get it ready for the start up stand…just gonna start it on a 4 barrel. ….

… I have Been rocking on the hearse…chassis is all back together and detailed. ..motor ready for the engine start up stand..

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.