ORIGINAL DOVER CAR DISPLAY

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 6th Annual Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags 2014 ORIGINAL DOVER CAR DISPLAY

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

If You Remember….Bad News And Bobby Schlegel have ‘commandeered” a Nice little spot between the pit and the car show area…up against the Fence.I’m whipping up a double sided “banner” that can be seen from both sides and Using this For All The Original DOVER cars to gather. This Puts them all together and frees up the Pit space by Goodie Booth ,we did last year .All Original Dover Cars NOT running and not wishing to enter the Car Show On Sunday are Welcome to PARK here Together – both days if you wish…you’ll be in great company…..I’m contacting some guys to urge them to bring their Original Dover Car regardless of it’s ‘restoration’ level Or Condition. It’s All About The REAL DOVER CAR DEAL …Krosky You Hear This? …And Rampage and Coleman …just as example. Folks want to real McCoy .Those cars with Real Win Decals are priceless.AND ….I’ll Have a special “Car-Show” type printed ‘placard” that you fill in with ‘Years Run-Class/ Elim – make- year- Model’ to put on car .So …drag em out from the barn.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.