Original DOVER Racer WINDOW LETTERING

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 7th Annual DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2015 Original DOVER Racer WINDOW LETTERING

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

I AM offering FREE to anyone. That Cool Driver’s Window DOVER ORIGINAL lettering Ricky White Did ( Hey-I got a sign shop) That’s So cool an idea…you NEED to just Give me your info to make the decals with your Mailing Address and I’ll have them back to in Plenty of Time …Even Before Syracuse if you Choose to participate There. I’d REALLY like to flood that exhibit with a Dover Car Display!…I’ll set up the Banners -Car info signs…whatever it takes. Also Guys like Pat Molle – Good Vibrations-And anyone else that Still has My Lettering on their car…send me your Shirt size for a Free “Dino the Weirdo” t-shirt. 910-997-4444 0r dino@doverdragstrip.com.
        …adding a little: will look like this
        ………………………..send me your: NAME
        ………………………………………..: CLASS you Ran /Make & year of Car
        ………………………………………….DOVER ___________- _________ <<<< years ran
        AND IF YOU KNOW YOUR ‘Dover ELIM’ CLASS , I’ll Do That TOO

Attachments:

patina
        Participant

Makes me wish I had windows 😆 😆 😆 😆

Pat

dino
            Keymaster

Pat …Give me a measurement of a ‘available area’ length & width we’ll “fit” in in !

dino
                Keymaster

Lets Get Some E-mails or Regular Mail To me so I’m not making them the week before the race …dino@doverdragstrip.com
                    or 910-997-4444
                    Carolina Signworks
                    704 S.Hancock St.
                    Rockingham,N.C. 28379

Need your info & return address to send back.

dino
                    Keymaster

Looks like I AM making these a week before the race…Last Call If I don’t get info by next Thurs…you snooze-you loose

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.