Original DOVER RACERS "BIO’s"

Forums Forums Original DOVER RACERS "BIO’s" Original DOVER RACERS "BIO’s"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Instead of Loosing the great photos and stories from the Dover Days in all other forum headings …and to help others find YOU and your History Post Here>>>>> START A NEW TOPIC Starting with Your Name..Include your name -Driver-owner-Car Name-Make -Model-Year-Class-Years Ran -sponsors-stories -achievments-

dino
        Keymaster

Click on this
            http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=60

THEN click on “NEW TOPIC”

mikey

Dino, you had a lock on this topic before. What is it that you want from us?? Am I in the group that you want the info on?? I’m not exactly an “original”, I started racing at Dover in ’66, worked there part time in ’74, 5, and ’76, plus raced several different cars in different classes. I actually raced Dover on the last day, broke the rear end gears, loaded up and left early. I found out about Dover closing when I went to work on the following Monday at McCallum Chevrolet in Fishkill. One of the salesmen was also a racer, Phil Marsh(“Swampy’s Toy”Vega), and he told me about it. I was really bothered by it, but there was nothing to be done. ………….Mikey :mrgreen:

A couple of pictures of the car I raced there the last time I raced at Dover. The first pic is at Dover, smokin’ em and picking up the front wheels. Second pic is at Island I think, and the blonde is my first wife. C/Gas ’70 Nova.

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

Locked Mikey, to get guys to start a new topic…then I figured out it was confusing…why the link in the post before yours…you did it right…But didn’t start a new topic…no biggee…just trying to sort things out to make it easyer to find stuff. Me & papasmurph are working on some new formats…stand by.

dino
                    Keymaster
                        quote DINO:

Instead of Loosing the great photos and stories from the Dover Days in all other forum headings …and to help others find YOU and your History Post Here>>>>> START A NEW TOPIC Starting with Your Name..Include your name -Driver-owner-Car Name-Make -Model-Year-Class-Years Ran -sponsors-stories -achievments-

HELLO …Anybody Home ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.