Original Dover Sticker (barely alive)

Forums Forums ANY OTHER PHOTOS Original Dover Sticker (barely alive)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    hvy70ss
    Participant

Hey all,
        While cleaning my garage out today I came across what probably was my first “car” toolbox. A very basic no name piece which was very beat. Took it out to the trash and I stopped dead in my tracks to find an original “Race at” Dover Drag Strip decal on the back. After dinner my son fired up the torch and cut the box up saving the sticker for me. It will be mounted on the garage wall at the Dover shrine. Can anyone point me in the right direction of a good “shrink”?? The Dover madness continues!! Check out the pic.

Bobby Smith

dino
        Keymaster

My Baby almost got thrown in a dumpster 😥 ……………we are a little strange ….but that decal is 40 years old…nice save

dino
            Keymaster

Ah…the “Dover Shrine”?…how ’bout a photo ?

dino
                Keymaster

Bob! …got me thinking about tool boxes…FOUND MY ORIGINAL !…up in the Attic. Sorry Bob …thats your domain.The actual funky little paint box ,I hitched hiked up to Dover with ,before I had a license. Before I even used ‘Dino,The Weirdo Painter’! .Its hilarious . I’ll get it out and take a picture ,tomorrow…we can all laugh. Pat Hennebery will get a laugh too…keep my hoarded vintage N-Scale trains in it.

dino
                    Keymaster

Here it is ….was 14 at the time…thats the hood of my “Trick-Truck” it’s on . Said “Competition Lettering”- how weird is that …And theres an original Business card glued in…First one I ever had printed.Why do we keep this Stuff ?

Attachments:

vbob
                        Participant

HEY new heading everyone send in pics of your tool box!
                            Oh,the more patnia the better!!

‘V’

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

Here’s a member of Watertown Customs Mr. George Brazee of Brazee Bros. and Sabis ‘Little Giant ‘ and jr. fuel dragster fame !!!
                                Oh, Happy 74th birthday to George today October 28th wishing you many more !!!
                                Goona give George a ride to Island Dragway on Nov. 7th and we will put him to work on the DDS tribute willys, no free rides from Connecticut!!
                                OH, almost forgot check out Georges tool box!!!

‘V’

Attachments:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.