Our Factman "Paulie" Cesarine has Passed

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? Our Factman "Paulie" Cesarine has Passed

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

…Its with great sadness that I report,our beloved “Man With The Facts” ..’Paulie’ has made his last run.He was from Wilton,Ct. and visited his Dad in Southern Pines,N.C. frequently. He’s probably telling Billy the timing on a 283. Fun Guy,saw him at the last Dover race…He was diggin’ it.His over 500 posts entertained and educated us…we’ll miss him.
        Paul John Ceasrine passed away in Southern Pines, NC on Wednesday January 6, 2016 at the age of 58. He was born in Mt. Kisco, NY on March 11, 1957 to Vincent and Jeanette Cascioli Ceasrine.
        In addition to his parents, he is survived by his daughters, Lea of NY and Sara of CT, his sister, Susan Carson and her husband Bryan of Somers, NY, his brother Vincent and his wife Doreen of NJ and several nieces and nephews and many friends. Paul was a loving father, son, brother and friend and will be greatly missed.
        Among his passions, Paul was a sports and car fanatic.
        A memorial visitation will be held on Saturday January 16 from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm at Joseph J. Smith Funeral Home. Funeral Services will follow visitation at 2:30 pm at the funeral home.
        In lieu of flowers, contributions in memory of Paul may be made to the Moore County, NC Rescue Squad.
        UPCOMING FUNERAL SERVICES

VISITATION
        Saturday, January 16
        12:30 PM to 2:30 PM
        Joseph J. Smith Funeral Home
        692 US 6 Mahopac, NY 10541

MEMORIAL SERVICE
        Saturday, January 16
        2:30 PM
        Joseph J. Smith Funeral Home
        692 US 6 Mahopac, NY 10541

vbob
        Participant

HEY

Rest in peace Paul I really enjoyed all you comments and as our unofficial Dove Drag Strip “stat man”!!!!Talk about car classes and weights and cubic inches etc.!
            All the memories he had and they were always down to the .0001 every time!

‘V’

patina
            Participant

I am sorry to hear this, my condolences to the family. Always loved Paul’s stats on the stock and super stock classes. He will be missed.

Pat

babycakes
                Participant

WOW!!! Another great loss! My condolences to the family.Boy was Paulie right on the money all the time with ‘tech’ class info!…Pete.

340swinger
                    Participant

I always looked forward to his comments, a walking book of knowledge. He shared a lot of his facts, figures and insight
                        over on classracer.com as well and always put the good word in for Dover. Way too young, same age that my father died.
                        Rest in peace.

Bob Hoffman

super-sport-pete

Our drag racing forum world has lost a big contributor. Paul was a very popular guy with the Mopar Nostalgia crowd over at classracer.com . Always came up with the right answer or obscure photo. He must have had a warehouse full of old info. May he rest in peace . Pete.

jrstk

So sorry to hear this. Paul really knew his stuff. A walking encyclopedia. He will definitely be missed by the many friends he made.

topgun
                                Participant

R.I.P Paulie

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

Any ODF’s going to Mahopac this afternoon ?
                                        ‘V’

patina
                                        Participant

I can’t make it, wish I could.

Pat

bbd564
                                            Participant

This is very sad news. Paul was very helpful to me when I was searching for information on my Chevelle. My condolences to his family and friends

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.