PAT D. THIS ONE’S 4 U

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION PAT D. THIS ONE’S 4 U

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

Found this one for ya Pat!!!

‘Video’Bob

Attachments:

anonymous

Hi Bob,

I remember a MG with a small block chevy that ran some times in the ’60’s at Dover. I forgot the guys name, it’s on the tip of my tounge. I knew him from Bowmans Gargage on Radford Street in Yonkers. I used to stop by back in the day and bench race with them. Bowman ran that 4 Door primed Anglia at Dover, I think in C/A.

Andy Panessa

vbob
            Participant

Andy,
                I’ll let Pat get you up 2 date on the car!!
                I do’nt want to spoil the story!

‘Video’Bob

dino
                Keymaster

Pat sent these:

Attachments:

patina
                    Participant

THANKS GUYS for getting pictures of the MG on the site I have so much trouble with this dam computer. Andy Panessa this is NOT the same MG from Yonkers. This car was built in 1962 by Willie the Welder Feyh (still alive and well) with help from a very young Ray Kobel (passed away 3/23/08) and a bunch of friends in Woodside Queens NY. Dave Daly was the owner and driver (most of the time) they ran at Westhampton, Islip, Dover, Island and a few of the NHRA divisional meets, plus Indy in 64.I was the the kid that hung around the garage getting the guys coffee or lunch. My reward going to the track with them every weekend I was the happiest kid in school. Fast foward to 1997 and I was able to purchase the MG from the guy Dave sold it to 25 yrs earlier. I made it to the reunion that year then proceeded to rebuild the car guys I’m slow, and get side tracked alot. But we have been working on the car and am looking at having the car going for Rhinebeck 2009.

I am looking for pictures of this car if anyone has any. Thanks Guys Pat

storm-king

didn’t the U.S. Mule run at Dover?

dino
                            Keymaster

Use Search feature top Right of Screen… things posted on Mule all over!
                                ❗ Attention in the Pits! everybody…TO USE SEARCH FEATURE TYPE IN WORD oR NAME AND HIT ENTER KEY ON YOUR KEYBOARD>>>WA LA
                                Try putting in quote too “U.S.Mule” instead of u s mule

maso
                                Participant
                                    quote dinotheweirdo:

Use Search feature top Right of Screen… things posted on Mule all over!…

Click this:

http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/search.php?keywords=%22US+Mule%22&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

dino
                                    Keymaster

just got this picture from a friend in California, he painted the car Candy Apple Red for Dave and Willie. Cira 1967. Picture was at NY national speedway. Note the class.
                                        …Pat

Attachments:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.