PAUL B.Turns 68

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION PAUL B.Turns 68

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

The Lithuanian Locomotive Engineer of the The Willys on our Home Page turns another Year today…Happy Birthday Paul… Say Hi once in awhile!

tomblake
        Participant

Happy birthday Paul, keep that Willys warm.

bossguy

Happy Birthday Paul, have a great one!

vbob
                Participant

Hey

Youre a tough ODF to catch up with 68, HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
                    Hope you have a Happy Brithday and many many more!
                    Oh, the secret to stayin young is making those 8 second runs in the Willys!!!
                    ‘V’

Attachments:

babycakes
                    Participant

Hey Paul,HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many,many more ❗ ❗ ❗ Always remember ‘WILLYS RULE!

patina
                        Participant

Happy Birthday Paul, Now get that Willys out this year.

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY” Paul”My fellow Lithaunian buddy” ❗ ❗ 😆
                                Have a GREAT day ❗ ❗ 😆 Enjoy and Be Well ❗ 😛

Frank… 😎

dino
                                Keymaster
                                    quote patina:

Happy Birthday Paul, Now get that Willys out this year.

Pat

YEAH!

bobby-s

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Paul, ENJOY YOUR DAY, see ya around LaRegina’s.

don-kauer

Hey Paul….Happy birthday… 🙂 ….You’re a good guy and you deserve many more 😎

tomatohead
                                            Participant

……. Hey Happy Birthday Day ❗ 😀 , …. thanks for Feeding me and giving me a ride to the Motel and to the auto parts store ❗ 😀 … I had the greatest time ❗ 😀 , thanks for shareing your family with me ❗ 😀 it is so nice to know you guys 😀 see you at the Races 😀 ❗ ……. tomato 😀

mikey

Happy Birthday, Paul. Keep Cranking out those 8s, and you will start getting younger!! And like Babycakes said, “Willys Rule”!! ………….Mikey 😆 😆

babycakes
                                                    Participant

Just got a real nice response from Paul himself.He had a “GREAT’ time on his ‘birthday’ with his lovely bride Linda,and a ‘special’ phone call from his grandson Josh! He’s having problems getting on line with the forum,and he asked me to tell all of you.THANK YOU FOR YOUR “KIND” WORDS AND WISHES!!!! It means “ALOT” to him and his family,and wishes all of you,the “BEST” also ❗ ❗ ❗ 😀 😀 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.