PICS 8th DOVER DRAG STRIP RACE SEPT. 24&25 2016

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 8th Annual DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2016 PICS 8th DOVER DRAG STRIP RACE SEPT. 24&25 2016

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

Post all pics here!

‘V’

patina
        Participant

So where are they? These are mine, Bucksnort took the one I posted earlier. I’m packing it in for the night, just wanted to get things started. Thanks Dino and safe trip home.

Pat

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

Here’s a few…

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

patina
                Participant

Morning joe (racer style)

Pat

Attachments:

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

Sorry if you missed The Hot Rod Band Sat. nite!!!!!
                        Great job guys!!!

‘V’

Attachments:

patina
                        Participant

More

Attachments:

patina
                            Participant

I met John Krebbs from LI at Goodguys Rhinebeck in June and when he heard I had the MG and told him about the Dover drags he said he wouldn’t miss it for anything. After Sunday we have another convert.

Pat

Attachments:

babycakes
                                Participant

A “SPECIAL” THANKS to all the ODF members who were kind enough,on there ‘busy’ schedule ( V Bob, Pat D., Frank M. K-Man) to share there
                                    great photos,for us to see,along with any others,who might have taken them too!!! “GREAT” job guys,well appreciated!!! Also,wishing to Tom Blake,and his bride,a ‘safe’ trip,back to Florida! Here too,to make that trip up here,every year, that’s ‘dedication’ and real ‘friendship’, and most of all,appreciated to ‘all’ of us ODF’s !!!…..Mr.Pete.

tomblake
                                    Participant

Pete……Thanks and it was good to see you again even though it was a short visit.
                                        We made it to Tyngsborough MA (near Boston) this week to visit with my daughter but will be back in Lebanon Valley Friday evening to watch Ronny race again this weekend. Than we head south with stops in NC and GA. We meet old racing buddy’s and family in Iron Horse NC to ride motorcycles on the Blue Ridge Highway. And the last stop before heading home will be a train ride in GA.

frank-j-majauskas
                                        Participant

Hey Tom, So sorry that I didn’t get to say HI to you on Saturday. I was only there for Sat.
                                            and with everything that was going on, it’s clearly not enough time to visit with everyone.
                                            I saw your car which looked great! I know you were going rounds in eliminations, but don’t
                                            know how it turned out. Well next year I’ll have to change my routine so I can spend more
                                            time with everyone. So have a safe trip home and good luck to Ronnie on this weekend’s event.

Frank… 😎

tomblake
                                            Participant

Frank…same here on the Saturday. We were looking for you on Sunday till we found out you were not there. Got to the 3rd round and the car didn’t run the number by .021. Ronny did real good.
                                                We all had a great time at the 8th event and we were glad we were able to make it again.

kman
                                                Participant

any more pics of sundays car show ?? … i would like to see what we missed…

patina
                                                    Participant

I posted all I took K

Pat

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY

Lots of pics on f b !

‘V’

kman
                                                            Participant

Thanks Pat and V …

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.