Pit Bike

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Pit Bike

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer

Just finished painting the pit bike for the Mystery Mopar………Red of course…The Dinoman will have it in a few days to do his magic………………………Dino maybe you could post some before and after pics? I can make up these bikes cheap if anyone needs one………………………It’s not a show paint job because this was one of my hell ride mountain bikes and it needed much tig and grinding work and to make this frame perfect would have taken endless hours but its a safe bike and I think looks real good……………….On a different subject: while looking for something today I stumbled on some things that were given to me by Charlie Castaldo a bunch of years ago at his home in Scarsdale…Some cool pics and a pit handout with his car and his face on it….I’ll send these along for you to post……………………..The frame will be shipped on Friday…………..Don…………….

don-kauer

John, At least 2 bow ties…………Don……

don-kauer

Dino, Frame and pics shipped via USPS First Class……………..Sat. or Mon. the latest…Please let me know when it arrives…..Thanks……..Don……..

don-kauer

Dino, Hope the canvas is good enough for your art work………Great shot of Castaldo on the postcard, right?………Don……

dino
                    Keymaster

Got Itb …Look OUT! firin’ up the brushes.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.