POWDER PUFF RACE

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

this got Buried…still like the idea…THINKING OF ‘POWDER PUFF” Eliminator TOO…..Lets hear from the Ladies! All run -any car- together .PINK Jacket to the Winner !

mikey

Winner gets the “Pink Jacket”, but all the rest have to get a T-shirt or something just for competing. What do you think? 😆 😆

gramdog1
            Participant

A wet one? 😮

mikey
                    quote Gramdog1:

A wet one? 😮

WORKS FOR ME!! 😆 😆

dino
                    Keymaster

Just thinking out loud here…we could run it off on Sat.I’m sure Linda-Patsy-June-and the rest would have something to say about WET anything.If Paul Galvin’s daughter shows and Bobbie Leigh Sweatland enters …we cold have some Very strange handicaps.Hey Verm? can the wife handle the falcon? Scinto’s Daughter a natural here, as well as a bunch of our female forum members.A All Girl ‘Gamblers RACE …?

bossguy

Kelly Boyle that works with me wants that pink jacket! Mid 10’s 440 duster LV regular!

mikey

Bossman, I think Dino was thinking more in the line of girlfriends, wives, daughters with a drivers license, things like that. A “regular” would not be fair. If she wants to run, she can run with the rest of us. If I could talk my wife into going, which I know is a lost cause, and she ran the race and got beat by a “ringer”,whoever won the jacket better haul butt outa there, ’cause Tree would be all over them. Anyone else want to chime in here?? …………Mikey 😆

dino
                                Keymaster

Girl -Car- Run …whoever puts the win light on ,wins .Fair to me. Unless we seperate Amatuers -first-timers, from regular runners.Jeesh -gets confusing .

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY
                                        DINO, here’s your chance to drive a race car !!!!
                                        The Vega is open when you come in drag to drag !
                                        ‘V’

dino
                                        Keymaster

Good Greif! Kind of a Drag…..HAHA …Oh -thats by the Buckinghams! But I’ll get in that Vega!

tomatohead
                                            Participant

BOSSGUY ❗ DINO ❗ MIKEY ❗ I say let “KELLY” run ,its and open race ,shes fits right in “the powder puff race” with the “DUSTER” 😀 ….. just becuase she has “seat” time at the valley ,doesnt mean shes gonna win 😮 …………………………..

bossguy

Just give her the jacket and she’ll go away quietly 🙄 😆 😆 😆

gramdog1
                                                    Participant

Let her race I’ve seen pictures,she is GORGEOUS,the girl ain’t bad either 😆 😆

LONG LIVE THE MOPAR 😀

dino
                                                        Keymaster

We need Patsy Judson Entering This! …Who’s got a Hemi? -4-Speed please!

mikey

We might as well put a wig on 4X4!! If you’re gonna have a ringer, it should be a biggie! 😮 😯 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.