POWDER PUFF RACE

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Put Cassie in the Willys !

mikey
            quote dinotheweirdo:

Put Cassie in the Willys !

Dino, are you trying to get me killed??? I’m not even gonna try that one! 😮 😯 😕 🙄

vbob
            Participant

HEY

Leah Leduc, my Vega is open for you to drive at the 3rd Annual Dover Drag Strip Race at Lebanon Valley!!

Leah LeHot I mean Leduc are you out there ????

‘V’

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

LOVE IT!!! Now I’ll have to see if I can get BECKY behind the wheel!!!! 😮 🙄
                    Rich

mikey

If I make it up there, and my car holds together, Becky has a ride. 😮 We’ll have to X-out Papa, and tape in Momma’s!! 😯
                        ………………….Mikey 😆

dino
                        Keymaster

Got A pink Jacket Ready For Winner …How ’bout we throw them a ringer? Set it up for 1/8 mile ? reaction time Not top end H.P and …sorry Bobbie Sweatland not eligible IN funny…but she Could jump in the truck or street car or be a “hired Gun! …Funny Car JUST would ‘outclass” the gals.

dino
                            Keymaster

And what girl wouldn’t want to strool into the cruise night at the hamburger stand wearng this! V-Bob! put one on the V-BOBETTES in the vega….. 😆

Attachments:

bossguy

Dino, is the Powder Puff race Sat or Sun? Thanks

dino
                                    Keymaster

Sneak it Sunday…2-3 rounds probably ?

babycakes
                                        Participant

Wonder if V Bob will let his sister enter in the Powder-Puff race? Back in the day.word around town was watch for the lady in that 390 Fairlane! She rules the streets,traffic light to traffic light!!!

dino
                                            Keymaster

Bossguy…wheres that ‘ringer’ of yours?—ready …and Judy should get in the Mustang…SOMEONE …Please contact Patsy Judson !

tomatohead
                                                Participant

….. sorry , …. LADYS ❗ my money is on the 390 Fairlane 😀 ❗ …………..

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.