PRE-RACE promotion Plans

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

The wheels are starting to turn…plans in the works for a real “commercial’ on Mid-Hudson Cable…Covers from a little north of Kingston ,all the way to parts of southern Albany,AND the whole Columbia County ,the tracks located in…will have over 50 spots in two week period ,right before the race. Oh yes … I’ll post it on YouTube.with a link here. Me and “papasmurph’ got it covered ….”SAT AND SUNDAY! …At Lebanon Valley Dragway,,,The Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags Returns for it’s eighth year !!!!.”..Blah -blah -blah. You get the Idea . Print run for Flyers this year is 15,000. Plus another run of Rod & Custom Show only for The Dead end Cruizers to blow out all around Albany area for a couple of months at Car Shows and Cruise Nights.Vic Falcone of Syracuse Nationals spreading Flyers in 4 state area on all his trips ,plus we’ll be in the Goodie Bags at Adirondack Nationals AND Good Guys at Rhinebeck. Need my usual crew of Henchman to spread out in Ct-Mass-N.Y. Here’s the first Draft…Not Done yet. Sponsors to be added and some editting.

Attachments:

vbob
        Participant

HEY

Dino, ya hit it outta the park!
            OH, its West Lebanon ,New York.!!

‘V’

dino
            Keymaster

West Lebanon is a Hamlet, as is Lebanon Center… IN the Town Of New Lebanon…But I will change that for GPS , to match the tracks website….picky picky.

topgun
                Participant

Dino
                    freakin awesome!! great job!
                    Rich

hearse-bill

can u send me some flyers for the ct dragway slideshoe…feb 28th? I will gladely talk it up

dino
                        Keymaster

Look for it Friday the 5th all over…Got The Cover And Story Inside..and next month in the new NewYork Cruise news..and so It Beguns…We’re already Listed in Racing Junk…Old Rides.com…Hot Rod Hotline.com…capital Area car Shows,… http://cruizinny.com/ just to name a few.

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster

Been awhile So here’s the latest…For those wondering about the old Race sign at Lebanon…Howie and Wayne have a new format…Full color digital banners with a new PR guy I’m working with…this is what’s going up very soon….

Attachments:

vbob
                                Participant

HEY

I want a black tshirt with that on the back!!!
                                    OH, XLARGE!!!

‘V’

dino
                                    Keymaster

Wanna pay for the full color separations for one shirt? that would take 8 screens …just goofin with ya. BUT you might have hit on something …Human ‘billboards’…I’de put it on the front …face to face ,instead of” What a minute…I’ll turn around so you can see my shirt”.

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

I walk sooo slow that more peps walk past me than I walk towards peps!
                                            ‘V’

dino
                                            Keymaster

The crew ‘jammed ‘it up Sat.at Lebanon…just in time for “Musclepalooza’…yes it will get ‘tightened’ up. Almost ALL of Jim Knights photos of the weekend have it in the background. 8ft. tall x 12 wide….And We Will ‘auction it off Sunday after LAST King of The Hill run. Of Note…15000 full event flyers being printed this week…plus mailing ou t4000 “Car Show” only flyers to Phil and the Dead End Cruizers for summer Albany area distribution at Cruise Nights and Car Shows. Full Page article with photos coming in next June-July issues of Ct, CruiseNews AND new N.Y. CruiseNews….we be cookin now.

Attachments:

dino
                                                Keymaster

For authenticity…Here’s the “Sign Dragster” boilin the hides at Dover…East Coast Header Car Vs. K&G Frantic Four that day.

Attachments:

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY
                                                        I like !
                                                        ‘V’

tomblake
                                                        Participant

Pretty cool Dino.

babycakes
                                                            Participant

” NICE” Dino!!!! WOW! :ugeek: 😮 🙄 😀 Pete.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.