purple restless

Forums Forums GENERATION GAP purple restless

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    b-p-white

What do you do when you had to sell your last ride and construction work is slow due to the winter? You see how many wrecks you have around and start next springs ride. Car was built fromm 18 different wrecks

b-p-white

Lert pic biggest part of restless Right pic Leighton A White builder of both restless cars

b-p-white

Finished without engine 2nd pic big block chevy

b-p-white

Left pic another after paint job Right pic in the pits at Dover as every in every sunday

b-p-white

Left pic My father took this pic left is Jimmy far right is Roger the pit crew. I’m the smallest and my brother Chris is next to me. Right pic Attention in the pits A B C and D alterds to the staging lanes. Chris and me pushing Dad out of the pit area

dino
                        Keymaster

B.P. ! did ya see purple Restless IN the “TeaserII’ Video !!!

b-p-white

Left pic Restless smoke’n em up at the line pic taken from tow truck. Right pic Green means go

b-p-white
                                    quote dinotheweirdo:

B.P. ! did ya see purple Restless IN the “TeaserII’ Video !!!

Yes I did thanks for the notice. Chris and my father saw it to. Thankz

b-p-white

Me and my younger brother Steve hanging out on the tow truck Right pic Restless being towed back after another pass

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.