"2012" DOVER DRAG STRIP REUNION-22nd,.

Forums Forums DANBURY DOVER REUNION News / Notes / Photos "2012" DOVER DRAG STRIP REUNION-22nd,.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    action-rat

I’m In..Hey Tomato, see ya there 😎

dino
        Keymaster

Tommy …Drive in with a tractor 😆

dino
            Keymaster

POSSIBLE SURPRISE GUEST…says “Smokey” today by phone…….Think- ‘Paradise Road ‘ ….will confirm Saturday.

don-kauer

J.S. and I are going 😎

dino
                    Keymaster

Look for Dave Hill that ran the Tazmanian Devil C/GS to show.

dino
                        Keymaster

One of Two signs Brian put out in Wingdale.This one’s by the “diner”

Attachments:

tomatohead
                            Participant

…… OK sorry about the delay had to chase the deer out of the Garden when I got home 😀 …. so this looks like the place for the photos from the Dover Reunion # 22 😀 , so Ill post as I load them for all of you to enjoy ❗ it was a great day for the reunion and was packed pretty good ❗ I did not see the Lingiunie Bros. and we all missed you guys 😀 ❗ …….. “FRANK” that goes for you to 😀 ❗ ……….. I took these “Drive Bye” photos from the road when I passed the “TRACK” on the way over to BIG ALs ❗ 😀 ………… last one is of the bar by the tracks , nobody is runnin it , 🙄 anybody want to open up the “Dover Drag Strip Inn” ❗ ❓ 😀 ❓

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                Participant

…… heres some of the day as it went and “DINO” I didnt know you wanted a autograft hope Frank got it for you 😕 ❓ heres a couple of shots of “Paul LeMat” “John Milner”………. ❗

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                    Participant

….. this one was parked in a old rickity garage , ……. remember 😀 ❗ ❓

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                        Participant

…. the rest of the pics I took are in no order so here goes ❗

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                            Participant

…….. you could tell by these pictures that the weather was perfect ❗

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                                Participant

……… I cant wait till I show “Bob Kurtz” the owner of the T-BIRD I am working on these pictures of these “BIRDS” that were here today ❗ , love the pro street one but the “stocker” was hard to not LIKE ❗ 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

….. here is the stock one BIG 390 motor ❗ I would love to have this car to trailer the “Fairlane” to the next Dover Race 😀 ❗ , …… I would really like to have this car 😀 ❗

Attachments:

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Hey Thanks for all the Photos …like I was there..kinda

tomatohead
                                                            Participant

……… looked like everybody was just havin a good time 😀 , the WILLYS in the last picture was fired up for FUN and love that FUEL SMELL and the NOISE 😀 ❗ , can you say COOL AND LOUD 😮 ❗ 😀

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.