"DOVER DAYS" ( the Song) Creator/arranger Passed

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION "DOVER DAYS" ( the Song) Creator/arranger Passed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

It’s really sad to report that not only the driving force behind Creating the song Dover Days, but my next door neighbor Tommy Adeimy passed away Wed .july 5th.

The Song ” DOVER DAYS” …with Lyics ,theme and Concept by me and Lyrical Format and other lyrics added and totally arranged by my next door neighbor ,here in N.C.,Tommy Adiemy. Tommy played in a band, “Nitro” in the mid 80’s traveling on “The Circuit”, up and down the east coast. He still played in a band….Called “Ponder”-find on Reverberation website.. He took my Lyric outline and concept and arranged the eintire thing. He played every instrument and did all the singing, except for some drum work by his son Dylan….then mixed the whole thing. He even used a vintage Fender 1962 Stratocaster for authenticity! He borrowed some of Ian Cubitts riffs (Hear On Teaser II Video) did in same key ,so it is compatable with Ian’s great instrumental, for a matching ” Dover trademark soundtrack theme” ….Very talented guy !

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Found A way For All To Hear…Techno-Dino!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5tt3pv5z6hjyt9/Dover%20Days.mp3?dl=0

babycakes
            Participant

Dino, I don’t know who he was, and sorry to hear he passed away. My condolences go out to his family, and. to be remembered for his ‘tribute’ song he wrote for us ODF’ers, in respect, for ‘Dover Dragstrip’ !!! May he R.I.P. Pete.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.