"LIL OLE WHINE MAKER" B/A PREFECT

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR "LIL OLE WHINE MAKER" B/A PREFECT

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bob-tiny-eglit

HEY DINO,
        I FOUND BOBBY LAREGINA RED B/A ’48 FORD PREFECT THE “LIL OLE WHINE MAKER” IN THE WOODS BEHIND A HOUSE IN DOVER PLAINS N.Y. ABOUT 10 YRS AGO, I KNEW IT WAS IT BY THE NARROWED 3/4 TON TRUCK REAR AND TRACTION BARS AND THE TRUNK LID THAT DINO HAD PAINTED, IT SAID “I’M GOING TO STOMP ON YOU” [HEY DINO YOU USED GOOD PAINT, IT WAS A LITTLE RUSTY & FADED BUT STILL READABLE 44 YRS LATER], I TRYED TO GIVE THE CAR BACK TO BOBBY L., BUT HE DIDN’T WANT TO BUILD IT, SO IT WAS SOLD TO THE WHALEN BROS. FROM DOVER PLAINS THEY ARE GOING TO RACE IT WITH N.E.T.O..
        GOOD TO SEE THIS WEB SITE
        BOB “TINY” EGLIT

dino
        Keymaster

Tiny…. you’re back !! check someplace here on the forum ,Paul Grant checked …guy you got the ’55 from. Any idea where your old 32 coupe is ???

dino
            Keymaster

What’s the latest on this…Can we get the Whalen Bros. to update us ?

Attachments:

bob-whalen
                Participant

The “Lil Ole Whinemaker” is looking better than in a while with a fresh media blasting and new coat of epoxy primer. There’s no motor or trans but thre rest is pretty much original . The lettering on the doors was long gone but we left the trunk lid as it was. You can still read the “Gonna stomp on you”. I’ll post a current picture soon. Bob

dino
                    Keymaster

Check ODF Gallerys for Photos ! plenty …even Close-ups ! I did That Waaaaaayyyyy Back ! Find a GOOD ‘Hand Letterer”…It would be next to Impossable to have a Point & click vinyl Jockey duplicate that. Call Louie at Economy Signs in Danbury ! …Link to him on home page …He better still have some brushes and paint !

bob-whalen
                        Participant

At last, here is “Lil Ole Whine Maker” in fresh epoxy primer. Because of too many other projects, I’m looking to sell it. Contact me if you are interested.

dino
                            Keymaster

just in from Bob;

Hello Dino,
                                I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. Verizon has been to my house eight times since February. So much for DSL. I finally had my son to post the picture of the Whine Maker. Its cleaned and primered with great back doors we got from California. I have too many irons in the fire and I realize I will never get it finished so it’s for sale. Hopefully someone associated with it will buy and finish it. I’ll be at Island in October with my ’39 Ford pickup I race with NETO.
                                Regards, Bob Whalen

hearse-bill

Well heck ya…..That would make agreat stable mate to the Austin and the hearse….any Idea how much….and how do I get a hold of him??????????

dino
                                    Keymaster
                                      Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.