"LITTLE GIANT"—-painted yellow

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION "LITTLE GIANT"—-painted yellow

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

Hey Guys, I just got this picture of the yellow Little Giant from Fred Harrison, who
        bought the car from George Brazee. This picture was taken in 1973 and the car was owned
        by Ron Raymond of Torrington, CT. The Little Giant was sold to Fred and then sold to Ron after
        that traced to 2 other owners an then it was lost. It’s to bad that we lost that piece of racing
        history……

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

patina
        Participant

Who where the two other owners? A chronological list of owners and where the lived could help keep the dream alive.

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

Pat, As the story goes, the last known person to owned the Little Giant sold it to a relative
                and has lost track of that relative. 😆 It is what it is ❗ 😛

Frank… 😎

babycakes
                Participant

WOW Frank, THANK YOU for sharing this ‘rare’ piece of ‘Dover’ history,as to where,and what happened to the ‘Little Giant’!!! I always felt that the ‘Little Giant’ B/Alt. Crosley,was Dover’s ‘mascot’! Always there,when we raced that track! Thanks to Fred Harrison,he added another piece of the puzzle that we were all seeking to it’s whereabouts,after George and Joe sold it! Only a few pieces of the Little Giant puzzle remain unanswered……getting ‘close’!!! Appreciate it Frank! 🙄 😮 🙂 Mr.Pete.

vbob
                    Participant

HEY
                        Also, that is early Lebanon Valley!
                        ‘V’

dino
                        Keymaster

Frank ..is that a print or photo from a cell phone…I could REALLY use the print to scan into my graphics program and editt pro-style. Looks like they’re packing the chute. A lot of Cool stuff in shot.The Tower on the stick….Same grandstands they have now (Howie spared no expence on that) ….Bikes…Wonder about what year.

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

Dino, I talked with Fred this morning and he’ll call me later and we’ll try to get some
                                more info for you. Fred is participating in a parade today with his Model A, honoring
                                our Vets. That picture of the yellow “Giant” was taken in 1973.

Frank… 😎 ……..”THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE” ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗

Attachments:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.