"Mystery Indian" GTO

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR "Mystery Indian" GTO

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Found in the possession of Larry Bart in New City. Got it from Wayne & Barry Hopper ,like 30 years ago and still takes it to an occasional show. He’s on the Forum now “Miagiman”. He sent me this shot of what it STILL looks like ! never redone- original paint! Brian on the case!

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Re: Dover Nostalgia Drags (From Larry !)

Dino, will talk to a couple of local shops and will check out interest, this is a picture of my 70 ram air IV GTO (another Hopper Bros. car) It is all original, engine,trans,interior, including paint , it was a regular at Dover, e-town, and most east coast tracks. Came out of long storage, this picture is from the 08 GTO Nationals @ Saratoga where it received a Gold in the unrestored class. Maybe you could post it for me as my skills are limited, thanks …..Larry Bart

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

Found in Patsy Judson Collection ….65-66…Notice Win Stickers And J&J Balancing Decal.

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

Larry called today…Said at the Nostalgia Drags The Ole Indian’s Clutch went away in early rounds ,so he had to park it. BUT thats Fixed already and he’s ready for next time ! Had Fun and thought the track crew was running the show great.

anthonyc

There was a small pic of that car in High Performance Pontiac magazine this month .Same as the one aove with the gentleman standing next to it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.